[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>being a turtlefag

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: being a turtlefag.png (1MB, 1701x771px) Image search: [Google]
being a turtlefag.png
1MB, 1701x771px
>being a turtlefag
>>
Starterposters need to be gassed
>>
File: image.jpg (115KB, 680x544px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 680x544px
>being an empoleoncuck
>>
>>32488029
At least the best starter is there, unlike your shitty gasified turtle
>>
>>32488011
Just a recommendation, Zardfags are an easier target than Turdfags. Here, you're taking the most popular Gen 4 starter, and shitting on the least popular Gen 4 starter. You're actually doing nothing wrong. That's no fun.
>>
File: 1471567371002.png (55KB, 1439x419px) Image search: [Google]
1471567371002.png
55KB, 1439x419px
>>32488062
>shitting on the least popular Gen 4 starter
Kek, what a newfag.
The reason nobody cares is because everyone knows it's one guy shitposting.
>>
File: Cln-mRTXEAEdbf5.png (3MB, 1211x8713px) Image search: [Google]
Cln-mRTXEAEdbf5.png
3MB, 1211x8713px
>>32488091
The fuck is this even supposed to be? Here, an actual fucking poll for you, without both Piplup and Emopleon higher than the Turd.
>>
>>32488132
>infernape over both Empoleon and Yortettra

MONKEYBROS ALWAYS WIN
>>
>>32488155
>Piplup over all
There's a reason people want their favorite to be a "shillmon". It gets popularity. No one would give a shit about Infernape if it wasn't a "shillmon".
>>
>>32488132
>The fuck is this even supposed to be?
Only the biggest poll /vp/ made. That was just the starters part.
Thanks for confirming you're a newfag.

Also
>using the fucking japanese poll as an argument
>when it's well known nippon has shit taste
Please, are you even trying?
Only time japan had a decent poll is when Chandelure ended 1st.
>>
>Being a turtle
>>
>not being a turtle fag

What a waste of oxygen you are
>>
>>32488290
>/vp/ popularity board
>the contrarian Hive mind board

/vp/ represents less than one percent of the Pokemon community and is the place where contrarians cracked jerk about their "superior opinions". any poll taken here objectively means nothing. Try twitter for actual results.
>>
>>32488132
>Rhyperior more popular than Rhydon
max kek
>>
File: 1494219070632.png (123KB, 904x480px) Image search: [Google]
1494219070632.png
123KB, 904x480px
>>32488011
>>
Who the fuck keeps starting these goddamn threads. OP if I ever find out who you are i'm going to peel your fucking face off. Then i'm going to keep you hooked up to an IV in my basement and feed you the necessary nutrients to slowly keep you alive long enough to survive each passing day. Then i'm going to go to your house and wear your face and eat dinner with your family. Then slowly over a 6 month process i'll seduce your mother while i'm wearing your face and well proceed to have extremely passionate sex and just as she's about to cum i'll rip off your face and pin her down and proceed to peel off her face as well. Then i'll wait until your dad comes home from work and while wearing your mothers face on top of your face i'll seduce him as well and in the middle of our fervent fuck fest just as he's about to bust his load i'll rip off your mothers face and force your dad to look me dead in the eyes as he unloads inside of his baby boy. Then i'll peel off your dads face and go down to my basement and get on top of you. Ill then proceed to facefuck you with the fury of a thousand suns so that the last image you see before dying is your father violently stuffing his cock into the muscley pulp that used to be your face.
>>
File: IMG_9551.jpg (101KB, 434x572px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9551.jpg
101KB, 434x572px
>>32490062
>>
File: VP Torterra.png (115KB, 904x480px) Image search: [Google]
VP Torterra.png
115KB, 904x480px
>>32488011
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.