[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"K-Kalos team is best team!"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

>Only Greninja, Hawlucha, and Goodra got proper development, and the latter was caught and released halfway through the series only to come back for the League and do nothing but job
>Noivern got maybe one or two episodes and then did fuck all until (and after) it evolved

What did they mean by this?
>>
File: 1492130356323.png (694KB, 754x704px) Image search: [Google]
1492130356323.png
694KB, 754x704px
MOTTO MOTTO
>>
>>32487803
dpfag?
>>
What development did Hawlucha get outside its capture episode?
>>
>>32487832
uhh I think that one episode with the shiny-but-not actor hawlucha?
>>
>>32487832
vs zapdos as a sort of brother figure to noibat
>>
- Greninja got as much or more focus than Charizard and Infernape and about the same as Sceptile.

- Talonflame got the same amount of screentime Swellow/Staraptor did

- Hawlucha was basically like Corphish, Buizel, in that it's the smaller pokemon that is a good battler but doesn't evolve since it can't.

- Noviern should have gotten at least one win, but it tying with Salamance at least was fine.

- Goodra is the same 6th slot pokemon that is only really used for battles. He's the same as Donphan, Glalie, Gliscor or Gible in that he's only around for one particular thing and not the whole region.
>>
Why are the colors in the anime so dark? It's weird. The games have the Pokemon being too light but the anime has the opposite problem
>>
>>32487931
>- Hawlucha was basically like Corphish, Buizel, in that it's the smaller pokemon that is a good battler but doesn't evolve since it can't.

Both Corphish and Buizel have an evolution, have you played the games?
>>
>>32487931
>he
>>
>>32487803
the funny thing is that pikachu carried the team
>>
>>32487931
>Greninja got more focus
That is correct. It got more FOCUS. It didn't get even half as much characterization as Infernape, or even a quarter as much as Zard.
>>
>>32488382
Greninja's personality is the aloof ninja. It wasn't supposed to have as much character wise as some of the others.
>>
Where in the world is the ash's pokemon analysis? Yes, I know the last one was not updated to the last parts of XYZ. I'm not going to do the analysis myself, I'm never going to do that again.
>>
>>32488408
"Ninja" is not a personality, it's a vocation.

Because what you're saying is that Greninja's personality is that it has no personality. What do you have to back yourself up that isn't Greninja doing nothing?
>>
File: Ash_Pikachu.png (714KB, 1566x881px) Image search: [Google]
Ash_Pikachu.png
714KB, 1566x881px
>tfw Pikachu was more of an ace than Greninja was

Based yellow rat
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.