[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your very own Pokemon Journey!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: 1468395431767.jpg (256KB, 800x960px) Image search: [Google]
1468395431767.jpg
256KB, 800x960px
The time has come. You've been running the simulations for two decades now. Pick 6 pokemon that you take on an adventure. They can be evolved. Remember: You will need to survive with these 6 pokemon, and actively take care of them, so consider that before you load up on pseudos. No legendaries, please, unless you can tell a hell of a good story.
What kind of adventure do you go on?
Where do you go?
How long are you planning on?
These are all important questions for you to answer!
>>
File: trainercard-Dagan0.png (30KB, 245x171px) Image search: [Google]
trainercard-Dagan0.png
30KB, 245x171px
Hi OP. Shame your thread hasn't gotten any replies yet. This board is pretty shit.

Here are my six Pokemon:
>Starter: Turtwig (F)
>First Pokemon: Ralts (F)
>Taillow (F)
>Magby (M)
>Duskull (M)
>Buizel (M)

>Where do you go?
I'm going to travel through Sinnoh one last time and defeat the League, whatever it now looks like. Dppt weren't my first games, but the last I really enjoyed. After that, I'm going to Poketopia with my fully evolved and trained team to take on the circuit.

>How long are you planning on?
Once that adventure is over and done with, I'll be done with Pokemon training, and I'll release my Pokemon into their appropriate habitats and let them live out the rest of their lives in peace.

I'm 21 now. My journey in this world ended long ago. I don't belong to this universe of XY, ORAS, and SuMo.
>>
>The Squad
Typhlosion, Alakazam, Lapras, Altaria, Lopunny, Whimsicott

>Where would you go? / What kind of adventure?
I'd like to explore some of the scenic regions, like Alola and Kalos. Get some worldly experience, but mostly have a comfy time.

>How long do you plan on traveling?
I'm not sure. I guess until I feel satisfied, after which I'd like to settle down with a nice little berry field to take care of together or something.
>>
>>32484612
My team:
Aggron, primary Pokebro, genuinely useful thing to have around. Feeding it's a bitch, but I manage.
Nidoqueen: The first pokemon I ever really used. Back in they day, this was the thing that beat Pokemon Blue for me. Old nostalgic reliability, man.
Tropius: Not very strong, but useful as fuck. When it comes to survival, a flying, endless supply of bananas big enough to carry you that can survive off of sun and water is a traveler's wet dream. Speaking of water.
Ludicolo. It produces water, yes, but it's also a lovely mood-setter, and also eats light to offset Aggron.
Hitmonchan. I imagine having something a bit smaller and "normal" can come in handy now and again. He also makes a great sparring partner for everyone else, and even me if I'm feeling brave.
Ariados. I hate bugs, and I especially hate spiders, so this is good for me. Plus, Ariados produces a ridiculous supply of strings and ropes, which are incredibly useful in all kinds of situations, and even has some low grade psychic abilities, which we are lacking in. Plus it probably eats light.
Now that I look at it, gen 3 had a lot of important pokemon for me.

Where do I go?
Honestly, I'm not driven to much. I just want to wander around and see stuff. Maybe I'll try some gyms if I feel a whim, but that's not the point.

Where do I go?
I want to see a few landmarks, maybe meet a few interesting people. At some point, I definitely want to climb Mount Coronet though. I want to feel that atmosphere, so Sinnoh's probably for sure.

How long am I planning on?
Probably not more than two years. I could do more, but at that point if I stayed any longer, coming back to a normal life would be difficult. I might go on regular trips now and again.

After my adventure, I plan on asking my team what they want to do. I stand by whatever they want.
>>
The Party:
Dragonite, Togetic, Ampharos

Journey:
I'd start in Violet, hopping from gym to gym from Johto over to Kanto. After winning the badges and learning all I can from the leaders and people there, I'll take on the Indigo Elite Four and challenge Lance. If I win, I will continue to train my party and myself in a secluded location- maybe the Sevii Islands. If I lose, I'd become Lance's pupil and learn all I can until I can challenge Indigo again.

Timespan:
My journey will take a lifetime, because I will seek to find peace within myself by an unbreakable bond with my Pokémon.
>>
File: trainercard.png (20KB, 245x171px) Image search: [Google]
trainercard.png
20KB, 245x171px
>Team
Empoleon - Main bro. Also great for water transport, will most likely act prideful and have a big ego
Aggron - Strong and tanky, but probably will misbehave a lot
Victreebel - Guessing he would be pretty lazy for some reason, but supposedly it smells like honey in it's pokedex entries
Volcarona - Would probably be the hardest to take care of but worth it overall. Provides warmth in cold weather
Togekiss - Would probably be the best to have around due to it's friendliness. Also good for air transport
Luxray - It's ability to see through walls might come in handy. Would expect it to behave somewhat like a cat

>Journey
Start in Kanto and just the gym challenge, then travel the world to see the sights, try other region's leagues, and go to battle facilities like the PWT to see famous trainers. After a life of exploring the world I would settle down in snowpoint and catch the boat over to the frontier to see battles when I feel like it.

>How long do you plan on travelling?
As long as I possibly can. Might have to return home now and again if I can't get by on money from battles alone (which I probably won't due to being more likely than not, an average trainer in the poke world)
>>
Litten
Riolu
Buizel
Honedge
Goomy
Eevee

Honestly I just love all these Pokemon, in pretty much every stage, I would go through all the leagues with them, do contests too, and when I was finally out of leagues to battle, I would go looking for those legends, not to catch them, but to see them, to say "I've met the master of the Distortion World" or "I got boxing lessons from a Marshadow".
>>
File: trainercard-Atticus.png (66KB, 245x158px) Image search: [Google]
trainercard-Atticus.png
66KB, 245x158px
>>32484612
Six mons:
Starter: Larvitar.
First Pokemon: Tyrunt, fossil found digging outside my house.
An Aerodactyl found deep underground, where it lived a harsh, unaltered life in an expansive cave environment.
Minior, Solrock, and Lunatone all found together in a meteor.

>What kind of adventure do you go on?
Fossil hunting and rock training adventures! Getting stronger with my bros, solving problems, and reviving ancient pokemon.

>Where do you go?
I'll probably hang out in Kalos for a while before venturing to the other fossil bearing regions.

After I have two specimen revived of every fossil, I'll settle down as a rock GL.
>>
I like these stories so far.
>>
>>32484612
I am going to give myself a bit of a handicap with a monotype team, so they will have perfect IVs and a good nature to balance it out.

>slut 1
Ditto
>slut 2
Ditto
>slut 3
Ditto
>slut 4
Ditto
>slut 5
Ditto
>slut 6
Ditto

>What kind of adventure do you go on?
Ditto Awareness week, get hit by a stray hurricane and sent to a newly discovered region, I have to find all my scattered Ditto on the journey, the imposter Ditto is still missing. Have to teach these morons about the value of Ditto, this weird faggot comes around with a team of Alolan form goo balls or something, sperges out about how his Dittos are more valuable than mine, challenges me to honourable dual, if I lose I have to sacrifice my Dittos to an island god, I win easily, this faggot doesn't IV breed his Dittos, he cries like a faggot and runs away, guess for now I am like a missionary for Dittos in this new land

Till a boat picks me up or they learn the values of Ditto
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.