[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You never needed to use these, right Anon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2017-05-07_16-54-56.png (111KB, 845x598px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-07_16-54-56.png
111KB, 845x598px
You never needed to use these, right Anon?
>>
>>32482746
>Dire hit is criticut
I like it 11 times more now.

Still never used any of these and never will.
>>
>>32482746

Literally no one uses them
>>
I use em when my Pokemon didn't have appropriate stat increasing moves.

And/or in Nuzlockes.
>>
I had no idea how good these are before speedrunning, especially X Acc is broken
>>
Knocked off an X Accuracy on a Sheer Cold Walrein on Battle Spot.

Had a good laugh.
>>
>>32482746
I've started using them more often recently when I decide to try using Pokemon I've never used before, especially the shitmons.
>>
>>32482746
I just use the ones I'm given during the game, to get rid of them from the bag. I don't like just throwing them away for some autistic reason.
>>
I used them in a nuzlocke where I wasn't allowed to use hp healing items in battle but outside of that, no
>>
>>32482746
i do when i'm trying to catch a strong-ass pokemon with a shitty catch rate so i won't have to heal as often
>>
>>32482746
yeah, never
>>
>>32483150
This, thats the only reason I use them.
>>
>>32482746
I need them so I can sell them.
>>
>>32482846
You know you can sell items right
>>
>>32482746
Nope. Anyone who uses these in a normal playthrough is a pussy
>>
use them all the time
more useful ingame than actually teaching stat boosting moves. Incredibly cheap and boost whatever stat you want at any time if you stock up
>>
>>32482746
yeah i speedrun sometimes
>>
>>32482746
Don't they boost by two stages now in SM?
>>
>that team galactic trainer with the kadabra in platinum that he uses X Sp. Atk on
>>
>>32483471
>needing more money in a Pokemon game, ever
>>
Nidoking in Gen 1 says hi
>>
>>32483556
blacked out in a nuzlocke to that prick
>>
>>32482746
I used X accuracy in my recent Red playthrough because I wanted to spam Horn Drill
>>
>>32482746
I sell them to the PokéMarts.
>>
>>32482841
>he was holding an x Acc
There was the problem, you were playing against a literal retard.
>>
>>32483886
>>32483780

That is a glitch that makes it guaranteed, right? I can't remember.
>>
>>32485615
Apparently it makes the moves just bypass the accuracy checks altogether in Gens 1 and 2. Now, whether this was what they had originally intended, I couldn't tell you.
>>
>>32483659
Don't underestimate money, anon
>be me 30 minutes ago
>breeding in Emerald
>take out Ditto, grown 1 level, costs $200
>try to take out Shroomish, grown 15 levels
>"You don't have enough money..."
>look at trainer card
>$1,448
I had a laugh but I also felt a little upset for some reason.
>>
>predict the heal on enemy AI's pokemon
>buff atk/spatk on that turn
>win fights

They're pretty good if you don't want to waste time grinding and you don't mind being a bit underlevelled sometimes.
>>
>>32483519
They do, yes
>>
I consider everyone that uses these outside of speedruns a lesser human being.
>>
>>32483484
>Implying using X-Accuracy is cheating when you need to spam a move that could potentially miss
Fuckin retard
>>
>>32485615
Not a glitch, just how X acc works in gen 1. Instead of raising acc by 1 stage, it completely removes accuracy checks (i.e. everything has the same acc as Swift)
>>
>>32486091
Sorry but that's not possible.
>>
>>32482746
No. Even when I was a kid, I just sold them.
>>
>>32482746
In Pokemon Yellow, at Sabrina's gym.
>>
>>32482746
Only to stall for time, like when having sos fights.
>>
>>32482841
I actually wish they were held items that activate on switch in/battle start, or worked like Z crystals
>>
>>32482746
Never, you're right.
>>
I used them in the second battle against Lusamine as I assumed the game would force me to fight the legendary right after her so I swapped out two battle mons for a syncr and a free spot. (Forgot about the ability to check mons right after capture)
>>
>>32482746
I speedrun games for fun so yes, I have
>>
>>32482746
Never used any until SM
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.