[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /vp/, what should I do with these?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0444.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0444.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Hey /vp/, what should I do with these?
>>
>>32482735
donate them to goodwill
>>
release them into the trash
>>
>>32482735
cum on them and post pics afterwards
>>
>>32484038
mom detected

Goodwill actually doesn't take magazines.
>>
>>32482735
Scan and post them
>>
>>32484069
those are hardcover books, they'll take em
>>
>>32484055
Dubs of Truth
>>
>>32482735
i used to have that top one
i circled all the things you had to find
and then i gave it to some kid and my parents were so proud of me for sharing
>>
>>32482735
>>32484038
>>32484069
Ditch Goodwill
Donate them to the local library. Books like that are a real headache to file.
>>
I worked in a Goodwill sorting plant for a while. They have more books than they know what to do with, so they usually either shred them or sell them in bulk to websites that deal in second-hand books.
>>
>>32482735
Gimme thos
>>
>>32484085
oh snap, don't listen to me then

Take this anon's advice >>32484112 and donate them to a library instead.
>>
>>32484259

What did you fuckers do with all the vidya you have to get in stock? Because I mean, I know you get that shit. I saw Jet Set Radio at mine once, but all they ever fucking have 95% of the time is sports games from 2004. Surely they're hiding the good stuff.
>>
>>32485566
the cool kids at the plant sort the trash from the good stuff and keep them while fags have to deal with the shit that gets left behind.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.