[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chicken-chan loves Poison-type Pokemon!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

>>
>>32481366
Moon is not Chicken-chan you fucking idiot
>>
>>32481366
Moon is so damn cute. I hope this arc won't be rushed as fuck like XY.
>>
>>32481418
Well he's not being pressured by 3 different games at the same time at least.
>>
The Japanese are autistic, aren't they?
>>
/r/ doujins with Moon being raped by Grimers and Muks.
>>
Moon confirmed to have best taste.
>>
>>32481366
>girl from kanto loves poison pokemon
wow so surprising.
>>
>>32481366
Has she met Plumeria yet? Did they get along?
>>32481464
Can't be rape if it's consensual.
>>
>>32481366
>Chicken-chan paraphrasing the principles of Chinese medicine

Okay, yeah Paracelsus imparted that information but it's still interesting.
>>
>chicken chan looks like shit in the manga

JUST
>>
>>32481459
Not as autistic as this guy >>32481401
>>
D
>>
>>32482460
>Implying the Adventure/Special artstyle isn't better than the main games
The main games should've evolved in this artstyle instead of the cutesy ones that we got, it feels like a evolved version of the old Sugimori style.
>>
>>32482204
Plumeria hasn't shown up yet, but I can't wait for Moon to come across a Nihelego.
>>
>>32482797
Not with those Dr. Seuss noses. The original artist was better.
>>
Gas Mask Chicken-chan when?
>>
File: SM_c006_025.png (884KB, 1112x1400px) Image search: [Google]
SM_c006_025.png
884KB, 1112x1400px
>>32481366
why are you niggers posting bad scans that's typeset by a toddler?
>>
>>32484444
checked
>>
>>32481418
There is a hell of a lot more plot bunnies to be made with S/M. X/Y was short because there wasn't much to do with the story anyhow. Pacing in those games were pretty shit.
>>
>>32485498
SM as a game is padded by handholding and mostly you just exploring Alola capturing Pokemon.

It's not that much better than XY. Just people were blind to the New Main Series Pokemon game.
>>
>>32484444
DAUGHTER BEAST MOON WHEN????
>>
>>32481366
Oh I'm laughing hard at that end. Just Gladion and Sun's looks of horror as Moon trips their red flags.

Honestly, I like how she looks, her face looks different then what the game's version, more Asian maybe?

Outside of the outfit, to me she seems like a completely different Moon then the games, what we want and expect of her.

I like Pharma-Moon. Can't wait to see more of her.
>>
Poison is such a great type, I love that Moon loves that typing. Its cute!
>>
>>32485986
Yamamoto based Moon off of a Korean actress, so she's one of the few Asian characters here who actually looks Asian.
>>
>>32487308
>implying moon isn't literally your stereotypical Asian girl
That haircut is seriously the most Asian haircut I've ever seen because most Asian girls have their hair exactly like that
>>
So, Hau and Gladion and Lillie are Literal Nobodies in this, right? That would be the only reason why I haven't seen 15 million threads posting about Adventures and their appearances therein.
>>
>>32481366
I like seeing characters who are kinda cold or shown to be sorta tough show a lot of passion in something they love.
>>
>>32487343
Nah, it's just that this updates monthly and we're only on chapter 6. It's pretty clear that Lilllie and Gladion will still be important while Hau's the one who's going to get the short end of the stick.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.