[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nature modifier codes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 81dz611SOhL._SL1500_.jpg (207KB, 1004x1500px) Image search: [Google]
81dz611SOhL._SL1500_.jpg
207KB, 1004x1500px
Have they made Nature modifier codes for the 6th and 7th gen games yet?
>>
>>32478275
yes you can change nature's of Mons in box1 slot1 etc.
>>
>>32478275
yes you can change nature and many more. i think the power saves is a good option if you dont want to hack your 3ds and its safe for nintendo ban
>>
>>32478458
Okay. But how can you play those codes on your 3ds if the cartridge has to be on the Powersave device?
>>
>>32478467
first you need register your serial code of the device, next put the cartridge in the device, and the action replay software and automatically search the codes for pokemon game
>>
>>32478458
This.
I use one myself and it's really good. Have had no problems.
>>
>Powersaves
>Paying $20 to use outdated cheats that can get you banned and corrupt your save
Just use pkhex
>>
>>32479550
There is no way you can get banned unless you make the pokemon stupidly OP or give illegal moves. The only way you can corrput your save is if you remove the cart whilst it's updating and you should have a auto backup every time you put the cart in anyway. Stop being poor.
>>
>>32479712
>Use superior, free alternative
>"JUST STOP BEING POOR IDIOT"
What's your excuse to think Powersaves is better than PKHex?
Have you actually tried it?
>>
>>32479550
>outdated

How so? They seem to be up to date to me
>>
>>32479760
I never even mentioned one being better than the other.
For convenience and speed? Powersaves literally takes 15 seconds. For PkHex.. the pre-requisites alone.. well you know the drill.
>>
>>32479106
looks like they changed it anon, i uninstalled powersave months ago and removed all the files and what not, but yesterday i reinstalled it to get the event Mega stones & i didnt need to do that.
>>
>>32479946
>For convenience and speed? Powersaves literally takes 15 seconds. For PkHex.. the pre-requisites alone.. well you know the drill.
??? You can edit your Pokémon from your 3DS just using PKSM, a homebrew app you install in your 3DS like any other game. Otherwise, you export your save, pull your save in PkHex (which lets you edit almost anything and has a legality check), or if you're even lazier, create a Pokémon in PkHex, and scan the QR code using the QR Scanner in Sun and Moon lol. What's your excuse again?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.