[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Japan/TCG Company confirmed that Venusaur is better than Charizard.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

Japan/TCG Company confirmed that Venusaur is better than Charizard.
>>
>>32475269
He's gonna rape her
>>
>>32475274
>her
>>
>>32475269
Now where's the lightning bolt?
>>
>>32475269
>TCG Company
Is called Creatures Inc., lurk more the next time.
>>
>>32475283

Charizard was always a bitch anyway
>>
File: 1468884716866.png (385KB, 900x700px) Image search: [Google]
1468884716866.png
385KB, 900x700px
>>32475283
Yes, her. And they are gonna love it.
>>
>>32475274
>not female Vinnysin raping male Charizard
>>
>>32475269
I always imagined a fight where Venusaur would use a shit ton of vines to immobilize Charizards limbs and wings and wrap them around Charizards snout to prevent it from breathing fire. Then murderously slam Charizard into the ground over and over again
>>
>>32475338

That's a male Venusaur because there's no egg/seed on the top of the flower
>>
File: FirevsGrass3.jpg (482KB, 684x1470px) Image search: [Google]
FirevsGrass3.jpg
482KB, 684x1470px
>>32475360

This is the closest you can get for that
>>
>>32475373
For all the shit the anime gets for stuff like aim for the horn the manga does it too. Is it that hard to write interesting fights without the main character using an ass pull to win?
>>
This is my fetish
>>
File: IMG_2439.png (140KB, 499x637px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2439.png
140KB, 499x637px
>>32475427

It's also possible for a Seviper to grab a Rapidash with its mouth without getting burned.
>>
>>32475427

You want the writers to use a Rock move to kill Charizard? that would be boring.

Beside, Venusaur didn't knock out Charizard with an ass pull, he got a help from a thundercloud to beat down Charizard while holding it up in the sky. (Electric > Flying)

So that's tons better than any crap the anime produced.
>>
>>32475466
I'm assuming this image was made before Gen 5 as Rapidash's hidden ability is Flame Body.
>>
>>32475486
Even then Flame Body is only a 30% burn chance so it's not impossible to avoid being burned by game mechanic rules
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.