[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You realize this line was made by humans to explore Ultra Space

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 473px-Sugimori_474.png (146KB, 473x599px) Image search: [Google]
473px-Sugimori_474.png
146KB, 473x599px
>You realize this line was made by humans to explore Ultra Space
>>
Wouldn't surprise me if they add a line saying that in the DP remakes.
>>
could be a neat idea for a mega if they make their return, an ultra space warped version of z complete with beast boost
>>
>>32474001
it was made for regular space and the internet. in normal space, they work on solar energy stations; online they manage data centres and network connections
>>
>>32474265
that was porygon 2
Porygon Z was made for interdimentional space but something went wrong in its programming, resulting in its erratic, glitchy behavior.
>>
File: 1483718638052.jpg (78KB, 1000x850px) Image search: [Google]
1483718638052.jpg
78KB, 1000x850px
It wasn't made for Ultra Space specifically, but Ultra Space is the space between all dimensions.
>>
>>32474103
I'd like to think we'll see new variants of pokemon that have adapted in a short time to deal with the invading Ultra Beasts. (UBs are pretty much invasive species)
>>
>>32474365
the glitchy behavior is because its infected with a virus from the dubious disc you need to evolve it, hence DUBIOUS disc
>>
>>32474432
No shit, sherlock
>>
>>32474438
the anon implied that there was no virus, just dodgy programming
>>
>>32474001
For the last time NO IT WASN'T. Porygon-Z was created by Team Galactic to explore the Distortion World.

In DPPt, you find the Dubious Disk ('dubious' meaning it was made illegally,) inside Galactic's Veilstone HQ. An old man, also in Veilstone, gives you a Porygon to take care of, and says it "probably ran away from those Galactic goons."

Porygon-Z isn't glitched, and it isn't broken. It adapted to take on the properties of the Distortion World, which is a world with strange gravity and warped matter. That's why its head is upside down, and why it has Adaptability.
>>
File: 1491623223142.png (368KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1491623223142.png
368KB, 450x450px
>>32474001
just one of the many retcons the DP remakes will get thanks to Ohmori
>>
>>32474498
What about ORAS retconning Deoxys' origin by including a reference to the Ultimate Weapon fired 3,000 years ago?
>>
>>32475858
The weapon made the Mega stones, not Deoxys.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.