[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

S O O N T A R S

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7043.jpg (278KB, 700x263px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7043.jpg
278KB, 700x263px
S O O N
T
A
R
S
>>
>The final game shown is a new Pokemon game for Nintendo Switch. Pokemon Stars is a follow up to the story of Pokemon Sun and Moon, and is the first HD main line Pokemon game. Various new Pokemon and a new Legendary are avaliable in this version, and you can transfer your Pokemon from the 3DS games via internet.
>>
>new pokemon halfway through a gen

haha no
>>
>>32473978
>Platinum
>BW2
>ORAS

>ahah no
????
>>
>>32473960
>Stars
The sun is already a star
>>
>>32474097
>New pokemon in Platinum/BW2/ORAS

Forms aren't new Pokemon you colossal retard.
>>
soontars
>>
>>32474156
What do you know about connectivity and codes, buddy? Do you even know how ORAS worked with XY? New abilities, new moves, new formes, etc and yet it worked as a gen 6.5. See? You are the one being a colossal retard here, champ.
>>
>>32474586
>6.5fags lost their argument with Sun/Moon so have now retconned ORAS to be gen 6.5
oh geez
>>
You can't battle anyone from XY with Pokémon originated from ORAS like Mega Fug. Gen 6.5 was real.

>>32474617
(You)
>>
S O O N T A R S
>>
>>32474653
And you can't battle with Platinum forms against DP, yet no one ever called that gen 4.5.
>>
>>32474965
That's their problem, not mine.
>>
>>32474097
Is this a joke? I really hope it's a joke.
>>
>>32475160
No it is your problem. You can't claim a ".5" gen is a thing when you literally made it up and no one has ever used the term before.
>>
>>32474965
That's not what is being discussed. Gen 6.5 = new content not compatible with gen 6
>>
>>32475448
Then you're having a different discussion to the rest of us.
>>
>>32474110
lol stars are like fucking tiny man
>>
>>32475669
>us
16 Replies, 8 Posters.

"""""us"""""
>>
>>32475446
How are you doing, newfag? Do you want me to show you around? This is quite different from the r/shithole/ you came from, friend.
>>
>>32475703
Are you even following the conversation? We're talking about ORAS (not) being gen 6.5, not those retarded discussions last year about whether SM were going to be 6.5. In which, incidentally, said retards claimed ORAS was still gen 6.0 (which it is, but now they're claiming the opposite).
>>
>>32475765
ORAS has content that makes it not compatible with XY. Stars CAN have content that makes it not compatible with SM in case this retard still can't follow the logic >>32474156
>>
Soontars
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.