[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What purpose did this serve?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

What purpose did this serve?
>>
Foreshadowing to Sun and Moon.
>>
To hint for Alola
>>
>>32473580
>>32473595
>>32473623
It's a symbol of betrayal. If you look closely you can see that this is supposed to be Ballio, but Member HB bought his shill fakemons into the game.
>>
File: 39[1].jpg (22KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
39[1].jpg
22KB, 400x240px
>>32473580
It serves the same purpose as this thing: Somebody at Game Freak had a bunch of ideas which didn't end up making it into the full game

See also: Alola Golf Course, Zygarde having any plot relevance, AZ's Floette
>>
>>32473710
This is what I hold against XY the most: there was so much wasted potential. They were so close to being the best Pokemon games ever, and instead they are among the worst.

If Gamefreak doesn't blow me away with Gen 8, I don't know how I'll maintain interest in this series.
>>
File: Dream_Tapunium_Z_Sprite.png (2KB, 80x80px) Image search: [Google]
Dream_Tapunium_Z_Sprite.png
2KB, 80x80px
>>32473580
Is it just me, or is this what the Tapu Z-Crystal is based on?
>>
>>32473742
>>32473742
They wont. I learned this. I liked SM, but it was still disappointing as I expected much more based on the trailers, and after a mediocre gen, its a bit of a shame. I cant enjoy this series anymore unless I keep expectations low.
>>
>>32473742
>XY
>worst

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>32473580
>Gen VII + I
>Alolan Pokémon holding this always breed Alolan species
>>
>32473943
>XY
>Good

I'm not giving this subhuman idea any (you)s
>>
>>32473710
No, I think those are still in the works. Sina and Dexio ask why Zygarde is in Alola, and plus I don't think the Resolution Cave's resemblance to the Terminus Cave is coincidental. Plus there's the reference to Kahili at the hotel that's connected to the golf course, as well as the fact that Kahili herself is a golfer.

I think there's something planned here - maybe it began as a vague framework instead of something more thorough, but I think what GF is doing, is trying to do some worldbuilding every generation instead of mashing the reset button.
>>
>>32473943

Nice counterargument, that sure did prove you right in every aspect.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.