[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi, we're the best starters of our gens.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8

Hi, we're the best starters of our gens.
>>
>>32471857
>Empoleon
>Samurott
>Decidueye

Nice try, you fucking weeb. You're wrong on all fronts.
>>
File: C-gUImyVwAU5hkb.jpg (185KB, 848x1199px) Image search: [Google]
C-gUImyVwAU5hkb.jpg
185KB, 848x1199px
>>32471857
Hi, we're the best starters of all gens.
>>
Charizard
Feraligator
Blaziken
Infernape
Serperior
Greninja
Primarina

Those are the objectively best starters of each Gen
>>
Damn samurott is so fucking hideous

Not to mention weak and forgotten
>>
File: 1483201353130.jpg (130KB, 567x371px) Image search: [Google]
1483201353130.jpg
130KB, 567x371px
>>32471879
It was the best and only good Water-type of its Generation, barring the pony. I doubt anyone will forget that.
>>
>>32471876
This is true.
>>
>>32471881
Jellicent
Carracosta
Alomomola
Keldeo

Hell even Seismitoad and Swanna are more effective than this piece of trash.
>>
>>32471897
>Carracosta
>Swanna
Samurott is one of the best Water types in NU, those two are sitting in PU. "More effective" my ass.
>>
>>32471897
The only passable one out of all of those is Keldeo and it's a fucking pony.
>>
>>32471876
This list is perfection
However, in my opinion all of the gen 7 starters are mediocre
>>
>>32471938
Yes they are, but Primarina is the best of a rotten bunch.
>>
>>32471938
Primarina would be OU if there was no Tapus though. Passable bulk and crazy good typing
>>
For the last fucking time:

Charizard
Feraligatr
Sceptile
Empoleon
Samurott
Greninja
Incineroar

As for the starters Overall its:

Gen 4 > Gen 1 > Gen 7 > Gen 3 > Gen 6 > Gen 5 > Gen 2.
>>
>>32472026
>Empoleon
So close. Just needed a Torterra instead.
>>
>>32471875
No! also check em!
>>
>>32471857
Being the best unova or Alola starter is like a paraplegic making fun of a quadriplegic. Sure it's better but it's not bragging rights
>>
Venusaur
Feraligatr
Swampert
Empoleon
Samurott
Greninja
Decidueye
>>
>>32472444
>Feraligatr
>Swampert
>Empoleon
>Samurott
>Greninja
>Decidueye
All of this is right and you got trips, but your post still managed to be the most wrong post in this thread.
>>
>>32472540
>6/7 right
>most wrong
What
>>
Venusaur
Typhlosion
Swampert
Torterra
Serperior
Delphox
Decidueye
>>
Blastoise
Feraligatr
Blaziken, but all 3 are great
Empoleon, but Torterra is also great
Samurott, but Serperior is pretty cool too
Greninja
Decidueye
t. a waterfag
>>
>>32471857
Venusaur
Typhlosion
Blaziken
Empoleon
Samurott but they're all mediocre
Chesnaught
Decidueye I guess but they're all quite terrible
>>
File: Starter_Preferences.png (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Starter_Preferences.png
2MB, 2048x1536px
>>32472026
Gen 2 had none that were objectively bad
Gen 1 is better than average
Gen 3 had ugly final stages but it was still good
Gen 5 was better than gen 4, I guess?
Gen 4 had ugly final stages but it was OK
Gen 6 was too anthropomorphic
Gen 7 out-did Gen 6
>>
Venusaur = Blastoise
Typhlosion
Blaziken
Empoleon
Serperior = Samurott
Greninja = Delphox = Chesnaught
Decidueye = Primarina

Unlisted are the ones I dislike
>>
>>32473488
I think he's referring to the fact you called Vinegar the best. Even ironically calling Vinegar better than classics like Blastoise and Legends like Charizard is enough to get you a negative score.
>>
>>32471857
Charizard
Feraligatr
Swampert
Torterra
Serperior
Greninja
Decidueye
>>
>>32471933
Alomomola is amazing if you're not a retard.
Samurott is incredibly generic outside of Megahorn which isn't half as valuable as a monster hp stat + wish + regenerator.
>>
>>32471857
>Samurott

This is the worst possible taste in 5th gen starters I've seen holy shit I'm losing it. Literally noone likes samurott.Good thing you like best sinnoh starter or I'd to you to go kill yourself
>>
>>32474010
Mega Venusaur uses earthquake on Charizard and Solar Beam on Ballstoise
>>
File: 1485460355078.jpg (38KB, 600x499px) Image search: [Google]
1485460355078.jpg
38KB, 600x499px
>>32474120
> Worst taste
> Implying Samurott is more disliked and is less redundant than Emboar
>>
>>32474165
Firstly, didn't know we were looking at it competitively. Because if you were, you fucked up with Gen 3, 4, 5 and 7.
Secondly, assuming you're not being retarded on purpose, trying to be master "troll", Earthquake on Verlisaur is a shit idea, and an ineffective one.
>>
>>32474221
Emboar is terrible too but not quite as bad as far as I'm concerned considering samurott literally devolves into a quadruped It triggers my autism. Snek is the only acceptable unova starter
>>
>>32474223
Charizard mega evolves into Mega Charizard X
Earthquake isn't that ineffective now, is it?
>>
>>32474366
No, it's still ineffective. Physical Attacks from Vsauce against ZardX aren't going to achieve much.
>>
The only bad starters:

Charizard
All of Gen 2 for movepools. They look nice.
All of Gen 5 just plain bad.
Chesnaught

I can't say I hate Gen 7 starters. Not good. But not bad like 2 and 5.

>B-b-but Charizard is a dragon! You can't hate dragons! You "insert Gen 2-7" cuck!

I hate dragons. Especially fake ones.
>>
>>32474291
Becoming a quadruped isn't "devolving" when your pre evolutions were primarily swimmers. It also runs and swims faster on all all fours, becomes more tanky which enables more armor, and has a horned helmet to impale shit with. Have you forgotten that every shell the evolution line carries can be used as a weapon?
>>
>>32474444
Nice quads, but is it actually a fast swimmer? I can't really see it as one, not that I can see its pre-evos being fast swimmers either, but still.
>>
File: C6d7ykiVUAAmUPw[1].jpg (118KB, 1200x826px) Image search: [Google]
C6d7ykiVUAAmUPw[1].jpg
118KB, 1200x826px
>>32471857
not blaziken? shit taste
>>
>>32472012
Literally a worse Azumarill
>>
>>32474444
Not that anon, but I too think it's a devolution, because it makes it harder to animate while fighting on land, assuming it wants to use its swords.
Making Samurott a quadruple (and slow for that matter) eliminated all possibilities of it having an important role in the anime or movies, which basically means it wouldn't get much attention from the company.
>>
>>32471876
I disagree with you but I know that you are right
>>
>>32471876
5/7 correct.
>>
>>32474409
Have you ever run a Vidosaur against a ZardX with earthquake?
>>
>>32474469
Primarina wouldn't mind switching into Scalds tho. And its only switchin would be Chansey, as Venusaur has to be wary of Psychic
>>32474501
Anon, the writers aren't that creatively bankrupt when animating their pokemon. And since when has any non gen 1 final evo starter have been given an important role outside of their debut gen? And I'm sure Samurott might have an appearance in the Poini island arc, as it's native to Alola.
>>
>>32474469

Ebin
>>
>>32471857
>Charizard
>Feraligatr
>Sceptile
>Samurott
>Delphox
>Decidueye
>>
>>32474649
Primarina is also a bit faster. Azu is a bit better overall, I'd say, but saying "Primarina is a worse Azumarill" is plain wrong. Also give it time, Primarina may become better with move tutors. Hopefully.
>>
>>32474668
and obviously Empoleon is best gen 4
>>
>>32474615
252+ Atk Venusaur-Mega Earthquake vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Charizard-Mega-X: 182-216 (61.2 - 72.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

As you can see, even an Adamant Natured, fully invested Vanisher can't do much against a non-invested ZardX.
>>
>>32474758
I wonder if Modest Sludge Bomb would do nearly same damage as Zard-X has less special defense. Wouldn't have to run an inferior offensive set just to deal with Charizard.
>>
>>32474807
252+ SpA Venusaur-Mega Sludge Bomb vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Charizard-Mega-X: 178-210 (59.9 - 70.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Almost the same. But Sludge Bomb is definitely better for Venessa, as it doesn't require her to run an inferior build. Plus, there's a chance to Poison.
>>
>>32474518
Charizard has two megas that allow for greater versatility in usage that puts him ahead of Venasaur because you can win out of 50/50s
Feraligator has the general movepool bloat of a water type, good stat boosting moves, and Sheer Force. The other two don't do their own jobs well enough to be worth more than it.
Blaziken has Speed Boost and the stats to abuse it.
Infernape while not as good as he was in previous gens, still ends up better than it's counterparts even though I love all 3.
Access to Leaf Storm and Contrary are the only things that save Serperior from the mediocrity that it's peers enjoy.
Greninja is Greninja. You might as well say the Sun revolves around the Earth if you think the other Kalos starters are on it's level.
Lastly, Primarina wins out because it's stats aren't so mediocrly spread out like Incineroar and Decidueye and can function as an above average Beatstick that only isn't used more because every Tapu is more useful as a Fairy Type
>>
>>32471876
Agree except for 1 and 2, and maybe 7.
>>
>>32475405
You're wrong though. Get over it. Venasaur is objectively less useful than Charizard because you can always tell what it's aiming to do and you're confusing people trying to deal with Tapus as meaning Venasaur is better, Meganium and Typhlosion don't have the movepool, abilities or stats to match Feraligator and do their jobs better than his, and the Gen 7 Mon just aren't good
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.