[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2017 >still no good scorpion pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: scorpion.jpg (59KB, 1000x675px) Image search: [Google]
scorpion.jpg
59KB, 1000x675px
>2017
>still no good scorpion pokemon
>>
>what is Stingulor
>>
>Skorupi line
>Not good
>>
>>32470722
they're just average
>>
>>32470681
kinda rough to say that when we only have 2 lines

and one line is half bat
>>
>>32470730
Please never post here again. Thank you.
>>
>>32470681

PARAS
>>
>>32470751
nigger thats a crab/parasite thing
no stinger =/= scorpion
>>
>>32470681
>one was a top stallbreaker last gen and is going strong still despite the creep
>the other is citizen snips
I hope you're baiting
>>
>>32470681
The first and only fakémon I ever designed was a Fire/Dark scorpion called Scorchian. (Which I no longer have pictures of.)

It was basically an immaterial spirit of fire, whose material body was composed of charcoal. The charcoal served as flimsy armor, as well as fuel, and just fit nice with how a scorpion's body is divided up into a bunch of round segments.
At the end of its tail was a red stinger, stylized to look like fire. The stinger was made of 'solidified fire', and so scorched and burned those it stung.

Scorchian was black and red; the colors of edgy, misunderstood adolescents. One of its abilities was Moody and its species classification was the 'Teen Angst Pokémon'.
>>
>>32470696
that's a good question.
>>
>What is Rayquaza
>>
But Gliscor and Dadion are fucking based
>>
>Gliscor and Drapion
>Shit
This is probably bait but fuck you.
>>
Scorpions are shitty animals. They already have more than they deserve.
>>
>>32470962

Gliscor is more of a bat than a scorpion and Drapion is fucking long-necked accordion thing that barely even resembles a scorpion. Skorupi is alright though.
>>
>>32470972
In what way are they shitty?
>>
>>32470681

Go back to /v/ with your scorpion memes
>>
>>32470681
>Drapion
>not good
please die
>>
>>32470681
>What is Toxic Orb Gliscor
>What is Citizen Snips
3/10, stupid enough for me to take the bait
>>
>>32471024
You wouldn't be asking this if you lived in a place with scorpions.
>>
Even without being snibs, Drapion is still usable on its own. He's one of the "can be used okay-ish in higher tiers if you're really hellbent on it" guys rather than the "sits in low tiers because it's fucking useless" type.
>>
>Drapion aka "Citizen Snips" and son is bad
>Gliscor and sons is bad
Never post on this board ever again.
>>
>>32471024
>scorpion
>claws, deadly venomous stinger, entire body is coated in heavy armor
>spider
>hur dur hairy legs
How is this even remotely fair
>>
File: adorable.gif (734KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
adorable.gif
734KB, 500x360px
>implying gliscor is bad
Absolutely disgusting shit taste, gliscor is one of the best pokemon ever introduced both in competitive and in design.
>>
>>32471220
This, a fair fight is a scorpion vs a centipede
>>
>>32470681
Drapion is pretty solid tho
>>
I'd say what is Gliscor, but it reminds me more to a vampire than a scorpion
>>
>>32471632

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM5LEhQYWPU

Scorpion still wins
>>
>>32471034
Its not
>>
>>32470681
Who cares?!?!
>>
>>32471614

Why do all sites say its best weapon are its fangs? Gliscor has normal fangs in my point of view. Hell, its pincers or tail are more intimidating than its fangs.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.