[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

E3 NINTENDO LEAK:POKEMON STARS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: a5a.jpg (46KB, 741x553px) Image search: [Google]
a5a.jpg
46KB, 741x553px
ITS HAPPENING!

>The final game shown is a new Pokemon game for Nintendo Switch. Pokemon Stars is a follow up to the story of Pokemon Sun and Moon, and is the first HD main line Pokemon game. Various new Pokemon and a new Legendary are avaliable in this version, and you can transfer your Pokemon from the 3DS games via internet.

Full post here:>>>/v/376042506
>>
why couldn't they at least be convincing, then at least it'd be fun to be left wondering if it's real
>>
>>32469371
Fake or real, some of that shit sounds cool.
>>
>>32469371
S O O N
T
A
R
S
>>
>/v/ crossboarders still can't stop kicking up a horse dead for half a year
Seriously why this board is so fucking shit, even cringe threads are fucking horrible now
>>
>>32469371
You know that /v/ has been privvy to fake insider infor, right?

Most of the lifting Nintendo's gonna do is gonna be through a direct where they roll footage and that's it.
>>
>>32469371
The mere mention of a metroid game proves this fake and gay
>>
>>32469371
>check post
>"New Metroid game"
That's how you know it's fake and gay.
>>
>>32469443
>>32469446
Glad I'm not the only one who stopped reading right there
>>
>>32469470
Any real metroid fan knows the series is dead, there is no one left who knows how to make one that hasn't ruined their own credibility- Sakamoto shit out a million-dollar fanfic with Other M, Tanabe directed the incredibly low-effort and pathetic Federation Force, the vast majority of the Retro team that worked on the Prime trilogy has disbanded or works for Microsoft, and Nintendo would crucify fangame creators if they could get away with it.

Any claims of a new Metroid game are immediate grounds to dismiss a leak as fake, no exceptions.
>>
>>32469371
>Pokemon
>E3
cease posting.
>>
>>32469371
>Wolf and Ice Climbers

Godammit, stop playing with my feels like this.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.