[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that any retarded leak you read on /vp/ could be genuine.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1476897452963.jpg (55KB, 1136x243px) Image search: [Google]
1476897452963.jpg
55KB, 1136x243px
Reminder that any retarded leak you read on /vp/ could be genuine.
>>
I was in that thread, and you can bet your ass I didn't believe him at the time. How the fuck did he manage to get that information? Does he legit work at GF?
>>
>>32467757
He was probably a translator for the games or something.
>>
>>32467757
His father works in Nintendo.
>>
>>32467757
He's John Gamefreak.
>>
>>32467793
I-impossible! For I am John Gamefreak!

Expect news on the next Pokemon game in the next 2 weeks
>>
File: imakuni.png (2KB, 148x148px) Image search: [Google]
imakuni.png
2KB, 148x148px
next main-series pokemon game is named Eclipse and expands on the Kalos/Alola war lore. nobody will know if I'm pulling this out of my ass or not until after release, so it's safe to put it out there. remember this post and call me a faggot if I'm wrong :^)
>>
>>32467550
Well, yeah

but no one's gonna believe it initially
>>
>>32469204
How about I call you a faggot now?
Faggot.
>>
Most real shit is the least convincing. (unless actual proof)

It's the writerfags that fool people. Same with ghosts and shit. All the real ghost videos are just "lol faked, nice story faggot" while the creepy copypastas are "whoa that is some spooky shit" but the latter is almost always false.
>>
game is set in the ancient past
>>
>>32469237
>All the real ghost videos
>All the real
>real

Your head is full of shit.
>>
>>32469274
guess what faggot? aliens are among us
>>
>>32467550
Well, I think this thread is at just the perfect time.
I can't tell my name or much information about me, but I can tell you that I didn't got those information directly from Game Freak. As much as I'd like to share more, I can only say, belive it or not, that I come from the future. The nickname I chose references another famous time traveller.
In the year 2043, Pocket Monster will still be a thing, though it will be a niche franchise, indeed it sellings will drop a lot in the west, while still being consistent in Japan. It still will be a thing, but it will be a more niche/geek brand like boardgaming is in your times. Installments will be released more distantly as well.
Well, I can tell that this year there will be no games, while in December they will announce the new title that will come out for NS.
It's not pokémon stars or w/e you believe, it's already the eighth generation.
Then DP remakes will follow Gen 8 first titles.
In 2021, they will release gen 9, while in 2024 they'll release gen 10.
After 10 generations, the number of 1000 monsters will be reached. After that, they'll reboot the saga, starting with, in 2026, Pokémon Azure and Pokémon Carmine.
The reboot will still have the old pokémon, actually will just be a ''rebuild'' of old games, with setted pokémon per region, as you won't get any extra mon post-game (NatDex won't be a thing anymore).
After Kanto they'll eventually reboot every other region plus introduce some new region. They won't introduce any new pokémon though. There will be a more defined continuity now that they don't need to introduce new creatures anymore.
>>
>>32467550
OP is right. Incineroar and Primarina are retarded concepts and called out as such when they were leaked here on /vp/. But they were legit out of the million starter evo leaks spammed out there,
>>
>>32469332
Probably bait but half of this shit sounds kind of feasible. I'll humor you if you humor me. What happens with the Pokemon Stadium franchise? Do we ever get anything akin to it? Where we can play some Pokemon game on our Switch/new Nintendo home console using our handheld's Pokemon roster?
>>
>>32469290
Stop sucking that fat cock and learn the difference between a ghost and an alien.
>>
>>32469361
Incineroar and Primarina ARE fake
HB money killed Ballio and friends
>>
>>32469400
>probably bait
>I'm from the future
kill yourself
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.