[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GUUUUUYS!!!!!!!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: FUK.jpg (51KB, 460x372px) Image search: [Google]
FUK.jpg
51KB, 460x372px
Its time to stop.
>>
File: Nice try Team Rocket.jpg (33KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Nice try Team Rocket.jpg
33KB, 480x480px
>>32459727
>E rating instead of RP rating
Fake as fug
>>
>>32459727
Looks like interesting trading card packs
>>
>>32459727
I don't know man I'd want to buy green
>>
>>32459727
>charizard Y instead of X
>>
>>32459825
Yes, Y is the cooler one.
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 384x318px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 384x318px
>>32459727
>card pack arwortks
>>
>>32459831
Oh, you're one of those retards.
>>
>>32459852
I see you're one of those people who loves the shilled mons like Chu, Ash-Ninja and Zard x huh?

Faggot.
>>
>>32459727
>not Zard X and Blue flames instead of Blastoise
0/10 you didn't even try
>>
>>32459857
>look! I like the unpopular one! I have unique and refined taste!
>you like the better and more popular one? faggot!
Your very existence is pathetic.
>>
>card artwork
>y zard when x is the most shilled by game freak
>red and blue instead of reg and green
>e rating

Did you even try/10
>>
>>32459857
What that nigga likes is irrelevant. Zard X is the one gamefreak likes.
>>
>>32459727
Of course its fake, LOL
>>
>>32459727
Buddy, I literally saw those designs on trading card packs at walmart like 30 minutes ago. But I'm feeling nice today, so here's a (you) anyway.
>>
File: 8awesomeangles.jpg (36KB, 474x550px) Image search: [Google]
8awesomeangles.jpg
36KB, 474x550px
>>32459865
>look! I like the popular one! I have standard taste! I fit in!
>you like the worse and unpopular ones? faggot!
Your very existence is pathetic.

goes both ways, retards. stop arguing.
>>
>>32459727
I hope if they remake gen 1 again that they just do 3 versions instead of two. Red/Blue and FireRed/LeafGreen is a lil strange. Plus, I mean, having three versions? People would buy all three. I would. Plus, it would be pretty neat to have all three at once. They could have stuff like the legendary birds being version-exclusives and having a sidequest that's version-exclusive to go along with it. Might be really neat. Also would be good if you couldn't complete the dex without all three, though it would be harder to balance, obviously.
>>
>>32459727

kek the next remakes will be Red and Green because they are the originals games. Much like FR/LG.

So no Blastoise.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.