[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you want from the next Pokémon game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: switch3ds.jpg (392KB, 1160x653px) Image search: [Google]
switch3ds.jpg
392KB, 1160x653px
When do you think we'll get the next reveal?

Do you think the next reveal will be the final 3DS main series instalment or the first Switch title?

Do you want to see a sequel/third version for Sun and Moon, Sinnoh remakes, Gen 8 or something else entirely?

What do you want to see from it? (Gameplay/Story/Setting wise)

Would you want to shake up the existing formula (turn based combat, typical story progression) or have it stay true to what we're used to in the mainline games?

Now that the Switch is out, do you think we'll see the main series titles on it or just spin-offs? Seeing what BOTW accomplished I'm incredibly optimistic about what they can do with the platform and I can't wait to see what happens next. Personally I'd like to see any of the above, I think an open world RPG with visuals like those we've seen in Pokkén would be amazing, with Pokémon walking alongside you. They have the assets as far as models go.
>>
>>32459271
They won't switch to the switch now. Gen 7 isn't even done yet. As for what the next game will be, I say S&M sequels, or Kanto sequels.

They will probably release a trailer next Thursday.
>>
>>32459271
Two more weeks and we won't have to speculate anymore.
>>
>>32460849
>two

kek

one week and Starts will be revealed.
>>
>>32459378
>Gen 7 isn't even done yet.
I'd say that there's no telling what GameFreak will do because it's as though they just enjoy being as unpredictable as possible lately, while not necessarily impressing many people in the process
>>
>>32460855
Laura Kay Dale please go.
>>
File: 4chan Pokemon Stadium.png (68KB, 1449x348px) Image search: [Google]
4chan Pokemon Stadium.png
68KB, 1449x348px
The only thing I want is a Pokemon Stadium reboot. Like the N64 games, not Pokemon Battle Revolution. It would be so easy to justify too, by making it compatible with your Sun/Moon games, but being a Nintendo Switch game. It would coax Pokemon fans into wanting both. Include rental Pokemon too so that way kids without a Sun/Moon cartridge or 3DS can still get it

Give me Prime Cup. Give me PokeCup. Little Cup. Multi Cup where you team up with a friend or online partner. Give me a Gym Leader Castle. Give me the ability to use my own Pokemon for these things and give me a reason to want to breed and EV train a more diverse roster. Make a mode where all "legendary" Pokemon (from Arceus status to Moltres status) and megas are banned. A Kanto Cup. A Johto Cup, Hoenn, etc. You can only use Pokemon from that region and the regions before it in said cups. (no Garchomp in the Kanto cup, but Venusaur would be allowed in the Sinnoh cup). Have Double, Triple, and Multi Battle modes as well. Give me some mini games. A Challenge Mode where you have to go through all the tournaments in a row but have to use the same roster of 6 for every battle. Prize is like 10 Gold Bottle Caps and 5 Ability Capsules or some shit.

Make one of the prizes being able to teach a Pikachu Surf in your Sun/Moon version.

All this could be achieved without even having to make a new mainline Pokemon game and it would sell like hotcakes.
>>
>>32460968
I think this would be amazing, Pokémon Stadium was one of the first games I played.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.