[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why the fuck wasn't he the champion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

why the fuck wasn't he the champion
>>
>>32458810
Because he want to fuck suicune
>>
>>32458810
Because it was all made at a time when they cared about the games, and tried to give player as many features and memorable characters possible.

If hgss were done today he would probably be champion to save some time and shit out another 40 dollar smartphone app
>>
>>32458810
because kanto
>>
>>32458810
It's not in his character. He doesn't give a shit about beating gyms or the elite four or being stronger than everyone else, he just wants to be pals with Suicune.
>>
He's a character who has the most fun in the pokemon world. Having more Eusine just reminds the player how regulated the games are now.
>>
>>32458861
>a character that does fucking nothing, you battle once with a weak team and has barely any lines
>give player as many features and memorable characters possible
Yeah ok. If anything i shit on people that use him as praise for Crystal and HGSS instead of other features.
>>
>>32458861
>memorable characters
The only memorable thing about him is his theme. He doesn't even have his own overworld sprite lol
>>
>>32458810
Too busy chasing that Suicune pussy
>>
>>32458991
>because I praised him above all other features in gen 4

>>32459010
Hey you're right, its much better to just have a small bland and simple cast like in XY, yes I can see that´s much better. If the NPC doesn't serve any plot critical function, he should just be deleted from the game because the player wont even remember. And it saves salary money.
>>
>>32458810

Because kek
>>
>>32458810
>dogfucker cuck
Gee i wonder why, wonder if he killed himself when PC got that delicious suicune pussy instead
>>
>>32458859
>>32459051
>>32459545
Kill themselves
>>
He doesn't appear until Crystal, and Lance was already Champion by this point anyway. Eusine didn't do enough to really warrant it.
>>
Why was Lance the champion? He was worse than his sub boss team in RBY. Why?
>>
>>32458810
Been wondering this for years, didn't know anyone else felt the same

Also why couldn't Magnus have replaced Bruno in the remakes for an all new Elite Four?
>>
>>32459637
The Indigo League is the Pokémon League shared by both Johto and Kanto. Both regions make up one single "country", whereas every other region has it's own country/league.
>>
>>32459637
The whole Johto E4 was a lazy mess
Will is Lorelai but replace Cloyster, Dewgong and Lapers with 2 Xatu and Exeggutor. 2 Xatu is a crime considering they had more than enough strong psychic types in Gen II and Will is just a FtM Lorelei
Replace one of Bruno's Onyx with a Hitmontop, slight improvement but why an unevolved shitmon not even fighting type? Herocross or Poliwrath
And fuck watered down underleveled Dragonites and cheating Aerodactyl
Koga was a really cool surprise and Karen should of been another type, why have a dark Elite 4 member when there are fuck all dark types and Murkrow is a shitmon?

At least Gen IV fixed the Elite 4 with their rematches
>>
>>32459689
Maybe I'm too hard on Karen actually, she was a mess but still a step up from Agatha's ghost team when there was only ONE fully evolved ghost type at the time. I'll take GF learning through baby steps than going backwards
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.