[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Terrible ideas thread.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

"Mega evolutions and legendaries are dominating the meta, let's fix that by adding more powerful and broken options!"

For fucks sake.
>>
>>32453604

>Only one UB is broken, the rest are just average to terrible (Guzzlord)

What did he mean by this

UB's min-maxed stats both a blessing and a curse
>>
>>32453604
>Pheromisa is powerful and arguably broken
>Celesteela is powerful but not broken
>Guzzlord is JUST-tier
>the rest are decent
What did you mean by this?
>>
>implying the meta is the first thing they think about when designing these things
>>
>>32453689
I mean, Celesteela is the best at it's job, not being Ubers doesn't mean anything. It's true that Guzz, Buff, Weebpaper and Momvore aren't really releveant, but that doesn't mean they are super strong by Legendary standards.
>>
>>32453604
They should've just added moves that deal extra damage to legendaries and megas
>>
I think they're attempting Project M style balancing. Which is to say: if everything is so good it's broken, it'll still be balanced.

They just haven't raised the power levels high enough yet.
>>
>>32453655
He didn't say only pic related. Also each of the tapus, it's nearly impossible to find a team without one.

Now a question for you why do you have to be such a nit picky fag.
>>
>>32453604
Sorry people aren't getting your point OP. I know exactly what you're talking about the power creep is real.

Next time I guess use a better picture cause retards on this site can't think past the first fucking thing they see. "Oh there's a UB in there that's not overpowered wtf are you talking about OP you're so wrong lol"
>>
>>32453864
>post a picture of all UBs and say ''more powerful and broken options''
>get called out and pointed at how only Pheromisa is actually broken
>''hurr he totally didn't actually mean that, you're nitpicky''
>>32453872
Other way around, there's only 1 that actually matters in that picture.
>>
>>32453872
How else are people supposed to take it? Post Tapus if you mean Tapus.
>>
File: 789.png (11KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
789.png
11KB, 128x128px
>Impying all legendaries are broken
Pew
>>
File: 1364498645862.jpg (161KB, 1000x1141px) Image search: [Google]
1364498645862.jpg
161KB, 1000x1141px
>>32453941
Thank you, nigger. You are a good fuck. :3
>>
>>32453604
WHERE ARE MY MEGA ULTRA BEASTS
>>
>>32453872
>>32453864

Yes, who'd think people who post here are retards.
>>
>>32453716
They clearly design everything in Pokemon to be used in competition, don't you know they got rid of the bike because it was NU?
>>
>Finally makes a cool, bulky bug pokemon with nice attack stat
>Make it have shitty ability

GameFreak, KYS
>>
File: 1492421855451.png (94KB, 1302x1301px) Image search: [Google]
1492421855451.png
94KB, 1302x1301px
>>32454039
Aaand the bait continues.
>>
>>32453872
>samefag damage control
>quotation marks instead of memetext
>>32454117
>obvious joke that spells it out by calling the fucking bike NU is bait
Why don't people lurk before posting anymore? The blatant newfaggotry is showing.
>>
>>32454100
>Create awesome new mechaforme for cucked legendary

>Make it into a gimmick and can't be permanent at all

baka

GameFreak are so fucking out of touch
>>
Mega evolution in general should have made bad pokemon good instead of making already good pokemon even better
>>
>>32455530
I don't get why GayFreak cucked mons like Regigias, Slaking, Archeops and Golisopod with really bad abilities. Then they come out with broken ass Pokemon like the Primals, Mega-RayRay and Mega Khan.

Like why?? What are they fucking smoking??
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.