[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Pokemon Stars has Kalos, who would replace Diantha as the champion?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6

Out of all the gym leaders and Elite Four in Kalos.
>>
I sure as shit hope Valerie because she has barely any dialogue and was still more interesting than Diantha's bland ass could ever hope to be
>>
>>32452419
>Emma
>Meowstic
>Crobat
>Whimsicott
>Persian
>Malamar
>Mega Mawile
>>
>>32452427
literally had to google valerie because I had no idea who it was
>>
File: Diantha.jpg (82KB, 1199x667px) Image search: [Google]
Diantha.jpg
82KB, 1199x667px
Diantha just needed this outfit to be 2nd best Champ.
That and a non-shit team.
Goodra is the only Pokemon that seemed fitting for her, and even then Shauna already had it.
Yes, Gardevoir is fitting, but having a gen 3 Pokemon as her ace was lame.
Mega or not, it's still Gardevoir.
>>
>>32452486
Not like XY added that many Pokemon, let alone megas for said monsters.
>>
>>32452419
Why dose it have to be any of those losers? Shouldn't AZ have lead Kalos to a second enlightening?

Surly there are far more interesting possibility here.
>>
>>32452419
Korrina or someone completely unexpected like Iris in BW2

If it's the latter my vote goes to Tierno for sheer meme potential
>>
Korrina
>>
Whoever it is, I just want them to have more characterisation than Diantha.

And a better theme.
>>
File: champion eureka.jpg (38KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
champion eureka.jpg
38KB, 600x338px
>>
>>32452654
But why would you ever want that
>>
>>32452432
Either this, or Emma should get the Anabel treatment and become a proper International Police Agent.
>>
>>32452419
burasto baan of course
>>
>>32452419
If Stars has Kalos, I want Diantha to be part of the actual story. Like how she and Olympia were in the XY&Z season of the anime. Not too much, but still there, and not a Mary Sue. As Champion she should be replaced by Olympia, and Korrina should replace Malva as an Elite Four member. Clemont should resign as Gym Leader to become a Professor, or become Sycamore's assistant, and Bonnie or Emma or someone else should take over as the Lumiose City Leader. Ramos and Drasna should resign due to old age, and Viola should become a late-game Gym Leader to give her a fair chance of becoming memorable. Also Viola and Alexa should appear more throughout the game. Trevor should, like Clemont, become Sycamore's assistant. Tierno is in Hoenn to do Contests or some stupid shit like that, and Shauna is out travelling the world, possibly Alola in the same game (if the game has Alola and Kalos).

2 all-new protagonists
X all-new rivals
3 all-new Gym Leaders
2 new Elite Four members
1 new Champion
Possibly also new bosses for post-game Battle Facilities.

And if the game has 2 regions (such as Alola + Kalos), the treatment would be the same for the second region as well. So a LOT of changed stuff.
>>
File: The_Real_Champ.png (1MB, 1368x770px) Image search: [Google]
The_Real_Champ.png
1MB, 1368x770px
>>32452692
This
>>32452579
Tierno and the whole squad are out of the question.Only suitable replacement for Diantha is Alan with his Mega Charizard X
>>
If Kalos is in whatever the next installment is then Zygarde better have a role and be uncucked of the bad gimmicks surrounding it

It'd be nice to see Delphox & Chesnaught both get Battle Bond forms, though it is unlikely af and probably won't work as well compared to Greninja since it can easily revenge kill stuff

And it'd be a nice touch whether a known NPC becomes the champ or the MC is, though that seems to be very unlikely desu
>>
>>32452718
>Tierno and the whole squad are out of the question
Would it honestly surprise you if GameFreak made Shauna the Champion? She has waifu factor, and a great one for that matter.
>>
>>32452754
Or, Delphox, Chestnaught and Greninja get completely new forms that have nothing to do with the Shittimu, to overshadow Ash-Greninja so it can be forgotten for eternity.
>>
I just really think the next game has Kalos...

Copy of Terminus Cave in Alola
Zygarde is in Alola for something we haven't seen yet
Masuda visiting Southern France in 2015
Aggressive hints towards Alola from backpacker in XY (Kalos and Alola are connected somehow)
Lunala's resemblance to Olympia
Kalos would be one of few ways to make a direct sequel (Like B2W2) surprising
>>
>>32452895
It'd be nice if Zygarde was "refined" in Kalos, having the obvious story importance, but also not being a boring gimmick as it is in SM. Really hope the Complete form gets available as a changeable form like the previous forms and to keep Aura Break.
>>
>>32452718
But he went to jail
>>
>>32452946
What?
>>
>>32452419
Bump
>>
>>32452419

AZ

or just other online player randomly chosen by the computer with maxed ai
>>
>>32454946

of course with fully evolved pokemon only and minimum at your own level or higher
>>
>>32454956

eventually your in game rival because league has no champion so he just beat e4
>>
>>32452419
No one, Diantha is like Cynthia and doesnt need another champion

Also >>32452692
>>32452718
You know what "anime only" is?
>>
>>32452432
>>32452687
Emma would be too much like Iris which doesnt make much sense, same with Korrina

There is no other champion material in Kalos other than Diantha
>>
>Dedenne
>Tyrantum
>Zygarde
>Lapras
>Florges
>Espurr

Bonnie is a future Champion.
>>
>>32455414
literally who
>>
>>32452517
Gen 4 didn't have that many Pokemon either, but they gave Cynthia the objectively perfect Pokemon introduced that generation.
Give Diantha what she needs!
>>
Mr. Bonding
>>
>>32455860
this is the only answer
>>
Wait...that's right. Kalos was at war with Alola, right?
>>
>>32455958
It's never been revealed.
>>
>>32456013
Well, we know Kalos had a war with another region. And Alola had the royal family...and they were at war once too (iirc, my memory doesn't work well). It makes logical sense to assume both regions had fought each other.
>>
>>32455475
>Milotic
>Gen 4
Also Gen 4 introduced a few dozen more pokemon than XY
>>
>>32456030
I don't recall Alola being at war. The closest bet is Unova, which also had a royal family and a culture dating back at least 3,000 years. They had a civil war, though.
>>
>>32456030
And then Lt. Surge killed everyone. He and AZ are the only survivors of war.
>>
Pokemon for Switch release november. New Star have Necrozma Emerge Form at the cover, the champion is a young woman. 16 pokemon now can become 8 by a new method. The first trial is now totally different.
>>
>>32456074
I was talking about aces.
I never said Cynthia only had Gen 4 Pokemon.
Don't reply to me until you learn how to use your brain.
>>
>>32455042
>ash-greninja
>>
>>32458657
Thats just part of promotion like Ash hat Pikachu, doesnt make anime part of the games

Ash Greninja wasnt even in regular games, just a part of non-canon demo
>>
>>32458674
But will Ash-Greninja get carried to gen 8 or will it be a thing like Spiky-Eared Pichu and remain exclusive to a certain gen?
>>
Guzma.
>>
>>32452419
>Kalos
Fuck off.
>>
>>32459890
Both Ash Greninja and the Hat Pikachus can be put in the bank so they can be traded to future generations.
>>
>>32459915
Ty 4 info
>>
>>32455042
>You know what "anime only" is?

he's literally referenced in oras, so fuck off
>>
I like the idea of TIerno becaming the champion with a dance theme team.

Valerie or Olympia would be awesome as well, I like better when champions especializes in one type.
>>
Az or korrina would be too obvious and cliche
>>
File: 1491854848033.jpg (80KB, 500x414px) Image search: [Google]
1491854848033.jpg
80KB, 500x414px
>>32455414
>anime based team
>>
>>32459890
I think it will be exclusive to gen 7
>>
>>32459970
Anyone have a screencap of the dialogue where this happens? cause I cant remember it
>>
>>32458268
Not another pokemon fusion post please!
>>
>>32460087
not gonna spoonfeed you, just google it there's plenty of results
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.