[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wtf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: wtf.png (20KB, 955x207px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
20KB, 955x207px
i hate the ashnime now
>>
>>32452263
>0- SpA
It was 252+ SpA with choice specs, nerd
>>
>252+ SpA Charizard-Mega-X Blast Burn vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Greninja-Ash on a critical hit: 267-315 (93.6 - 110.5%) -- 62.5% chance to OHKO
>>
Why? He had already taken damage
>>
>>32452364
so had charizard, it had taken a SE thunderbolt and a quick attack from uberchu, yet the gigantic fucking water shuriken did nothing to it
>>
File: 1493062399063.jpg (30KB, 641x566px) Image search: [Google]
1493062399063.jpg
30KB, 641x566px
>>32452367
>252 SpA Pikachu Thunderbolt vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Charizard-Mega-X: 47-56 (15.8 - 18.8%) -- possible 6HKO
>0 Atk Pikachu Quick Attack vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Charizard-Mega-X: 17-20 (5.7 - 6.7%) -- possibly the worst move ever
>252 SpA Greninja-Ash Water Shuriken (20 BP) (3 hits) vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Charizard-Mega-X: 129-156 (43.4 - 52.5%) -- approx. 7.4% chance to 2HKO
>>
>>32452381
it took the attacks from pikachu before it mega evolved numbnuts
>>
>>32452381
>three hits
Also
>implying super duper ultra shuriken = normal water shuriken
>>
>>32452389
>super duper ultra shuriken
OK well yeah then if you want to make up shit than who knows what happened, maybe Charizard wasn't using blast burn, but Chugga Fugga Blaster Ban

Besides, we don't even know what levels the two were. Is it possible Ash simply sucks at training his Pokemon?
>>
>>32452394
>Ash simply sucks at training his Pokemon
in the case of noivern and goodra this is certainly true.
>>
>>32452394
Alain's Charizard fought other megas multiple times including 10 in a row. It also had a fight against mega fug and primals.
Greninja got almost zero training in comparison.
>>
>>32452263
Charizard level was higher than Greninja( it was already in his final evolution, while Greninja was still a Froakie) and its training was much harder.
For once in the anime the better trainer won
>>
>Ash sucks donkey ass as a trainer

Tell me something I don't know.
>>
>>32452695
So do you.
>>
>>32452367
>implying it means shit to Zard
This thing took a Mega Launcher Dragon Pulse, Hydro Pump and Power-up Punch from a Mega Blastoise of an Elite 4 and came out fine. It took one more Dragon Pulse to barely beat it, and even then Zard didn't "faint". It just lost, and got back up right away in seconds.

On equal level, that's 520 health points Zard lost and it still stood fine. After losing 800 health points, it barely lost. And that is at the very beginning. Against Elite fucking 4. A Pikachu that's never beaten an E4 can't do half of that damage. It barely does 120 HP damage, and that's IF it's on the same level. Which it wasn't.

Point is, yes, Zard had taken damage. But Zard was a fucking beast that can tank three times of the damage it had taken.
>>
>>32452394
>Chugga Fugga Blaster Ban
Genius.
>>
>>32452263
Get the fuck over it, you autist. The ashnime doesn't follow the games logic, and hasn't since its inception.
>>
File: 1481493134300.jpg (58KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1481493134300.jpg
58KB, 300x225px
>>32452755
Holy fuck, this is actually fucking correct. And that is from the time Greninja was still a fucking Froakie. Zard continued to get stronger. How the actual fuck was anyone expecting this thing to lose is beyond me.
>>
File: smug hapu.png (87KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
smug hapu.png
87KB, 400x400px
>>32452695
But he's literally better than you. How many world tournaments have you gone to, let alone placed in? Real ones, against real humans.

Friendly reminder that if you were actually in the Pokemon world, you wouldn't even fucking make it to the Professor's lab to pick up your starter because it'd mean leaving your basement and interacting with other human beings.
>>
>>32452807
>How the actual fuck was anyone expecting this thing to lose is beyond me.

Because power levels in the anime are inconsistent as fuck and it all boils down to the good ol' "does the writer want Ash to win this match?" question, which seemed plausible this time because the whole serie was about Ash improving and getting motto motto tsuyoku.
Seriously, damage calcs are a stupid argument, "lol plot armor" and "lol status quo" will always make more sense in the pokémon anime.
>>
>>32452811
To be fair, real tournaments are way harder. If I had to go against a faggot with a Mega Sceptile, that knows 3 Grass-type and 1 Dragon-type move, in semi fucking finals, I too would win easily. Even as a 10 year old, I had better moveset on my Pokemon.
>>
>>32452837
This.
Even if Alan was established to be stronger, no one expected that part to be consistent. Ash has won against worse odds, simply with plot armor. Plot armor appears in every League. The Krabby and Bellsprout in Kanto, Charizard and Blaziken in Johto, a fucking Meowth in Hoenn, Drapion and Infernape in Sinnoh, the entire fucking Unova League, and Greninja in Kalos. At this point, if you aren't expect bullshit and plot armor in the anime, you're a retard. No one expected Zard to remain so OP.
>>
>>32452837
>>32452843
So? The idea is that Alain winning wasn't as asspullish as people make it out to be. Of course he wasn't going to be so much stronger than Ash, but they established him a powerful trainer to beat Ash.

At the end of the day, the real sin wasn't Alain winning, it was Alain entering the tournament at all.
>>
>>32452874
Oh, I definitely agree that anyone who calls Alain's victory "bullshit" or "asspull" is a retard. His victory was fair. That's not the point. Those people are just butthurt Ashfags, the worst thing on this planet.

I was explaining WHY people even expected Ash to have a chance. It was because they DIDN'T expect it to be fair and consistent with what was previously established. They expected an asspull victory by Ash.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>32452837
>>32452843
Alan is /ourguy/.
>>
>>32453398
But he's a ningen
>>
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7customgame-503402351
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.