[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Next Spinoff

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (174KB, 640x835px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174KB, 640x835px
Whats your idea for the next spinoff!
And why is it worse than pokemon animal crossing
>>
Rhtytm gaem
>>
I want an adventure game where you use the pokemon's abilities to solve puzzles and junk. Kinda like Pokepark 2, but more complex. I'd want to be able to play as any type of pokemon, though.
>>
Pokemon Etrian Odyssey
>>
>>32446911
This sounds just like the ranger series my man
>>
>>32446885
If they made a game on the switch that was purely the battle frontier from emerald, with a few other modes, it would be 10/10
>>
a bullet hell game with pokemon
>>
>>32446959
It is, but without the loopy thing and only about pokemon without involving humans. And with actual 3D architecture.
>>
Whatever it is, it'll be more phoneshit for sure.
>>
>>32446978
So basically PMD meets Zelda?
>>
>>32446999
Only in the pokemon only department. I actually hate the random dungeons and combat of MD. Which is why I hoped that Pokepark's battle system could be improved.
>>
A pokemon city building game.

You design the terrain, city structure, and surrounding areas.

Eventually you will be able to build you own gym which other people can challenge.

You can affect the Pokémon available in grass around you town by importing them from mainline games and releasing them into the wild. Friends can visit each others town via the mainline games and keep caught pokemon.

Special buildings like aquariums you can fill with water types or pokeball workshops would be unlockables.

The game would reintroduce seasons and change based on the season including time based events like Christmas
>>
>>32446885
puzzle platformer where you can control a Special Eevee that can temporarily gain powers by touching things or other Pokemon of the same type, where you have to switch control between Eevee and other companions which consist of Eeveelutions
>>
Super Mario but with Pikachu instead of Mario, Marill instead of Luigi, Meowth instead of Bowser, and Eevee instead of Peach.
>>
The next Pokemon game is going to be one of those eat and grow games with all/special starters being the playable mons.
>>
PokeMusou
>>
File: pikablu.gif (894KB, 499x374px) Image search: [Google]
pikablu.gif
894KB, 499x374px
I just want more Pokemon Conquest.
>>
>>32448289
this
>>
A 3d pokemon ranger game where your helicopter crashes, leaving you stranded in a forest reserved with only your ranger tool and your wits. It will be up to you to figure out why the pokemon are so unnerved and survive the harsh outdoors

none of that spin to win shit either. An actual taming system to gain the trust of wild pokemon
>>
>>32446885

An official Pokemon RPG Maker called Custom Pokemon Adventure.

Is exactly what it sounds like. Lets you build your own 2D Pokemon games in the style of any Gen 1 thru 5. Comes with everything it already needs to make Pokemon games like the battle engine, evolution, trading, etc, etc. Some 3D modeling capabilities for Gen 4/5 style games. All Pokemon data Gen 1 thru 7 available in game (this includes sprites for all mons in the style of all gens).

You can make full fledged games with your own characters, stories, and even use Fakemon.

Main feature: you can connect the games to your 3DS copy via the Pokemon website and play it on your system. You can also post your games to a Sims-like Gallery and let other people play them.
>>
>>32447751
I was thinking something similar but in smaller scale. Like a Pokegym/Tournament Administrator.

A bit unrelated, but do you think that Gamefreak wil ever, EVER put a Nuzlocke option?
>>
File: tumblr_onfsqxHycg1s8h8n3o1_500.png (97KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_onfsqxHycg1s8h8n3o1_500.png
97KB, 500x500px
>>32448289
I want this
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.