[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Find a flaw. forget about that, find something good about her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (256KB, 680x817px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
256KB, 680x817px
Find a flaw.

forget about that, find something good about her
>>
Danny DeVito
>>
>>32446860
>>32446889
i think he finally got banned.
>>
>>32446849
That she got blacked.
>>
>>32446944
is that a flaw or is it something good about her?
>>
>>32446849
>akane
>it's a reference to red
>whiteney
>it's a reference to white
Fucking translation team couldn't get the name right
>>
>>32447530
>wanting sloppy seconds
>>
>>32447579
>>akane
>>it's a reference to red
but her hair and eyes are pink.
>>
>>32446849
She's cute when you forget about the autistic shitposter trying his best to ruin her
>>
>>32446849
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvHd8xe_S7M
>>
>>32448016
>the autistic shitposter trying his best to ruin her
im not trying to ruin her.
>>
She's a crybaby who admittedly only got into pokemon because it was popular.If she existed in real life she'd be one of those typical white girls who drinks starbucks and the only pokemon she plays is GO.
>>
>>32447992
>implying pink isn't a shade of red
>>
>>32448334

May threads took over for a bit yesterday and the Gardevoirfags got pissy asfter someone pointed out that Gardevoir with boobs is anthro, but other than that it's been the same.
>>
>32448334
>someone posted danny devito
>then that person got banned
you don't deserve a (you) for what you did.
>>
>he thinks adding a Pikachu to xis pictures would make them avoid a ban for spamming
>>
File: image.png (71KB, 300x267px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
71KB, 300x267px
>>32448415
most of my DeVitos are Pokemon free, actually. Regardless, the only time I've been banned for DeVitoposting was back around SM releases, and even then it was for dropping 50 DeVitos in an hour. mods don't seem to mind me too much.
>>
>>32448415
>he thinks mods will ban devitoposter
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.