[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tyranitarite, Abomasite, and Manectite distribution

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: 310Manectric_Mega_Dream[1].png (83KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
310Manectric_Mega_Dream[1].png
83KB, 300x300px
http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

>Details for the next Battle Competition have been announced. This is the 2017 International Challenge May competition. This is a Double Battle competition using VGC 2017 rules requiring the Alola Pokédex only. Cosmog, Cosmoem, Solgaleo, Lunala, Magearna, Necrozma and Zygarde are not allowed. Mega Stones are also not allowed. Registration runs from May 17th through May 25th. Battles will run from May 26th to May 28th. All entrants will get the Tyranitarite, Abomasite & Manectite Mega Stones.
>>
post a real source.
>>
File: 1460871586464.jpg (28KB, 330x451px) Image search: [Google]
1460871586464.jpg
28KB, 330x451px
>>32445761
>vgc again
>>
>>32445768
t. Pomf
>>
>>32445761
Mane might actually be pretty good this gen. Mane + koko electricspam sounds kinda fun.
>>
>abomasite
Who asked for this?
>>
>>32445761
Manectric is a good dog very good boy
>>
>>32445889
They gotta dump it at some point.
>>
>no megas

...I think I'll give one of these things a shot. I know it'll end horribly,
>>
I'm happy about Manectite but I wanted Gardevoirite Galadite and Lopunnite
>>
This whole Mega Stone distribution method is horse shit.

How fucking hard would it have been to sell them in the Battle Tree?
>>
>>32445864
Literally my reaction.
>>32445935
I wouldn't mind with this Method if there'd be other battle formats. But muh VGC...
If they are gonna use just VGC, I'd preferred what you said.
>>
http://www.serebii.net/omegarubyalphasapphire/battlecompetitions.shtml

SM has really dropped the ball with competitions compared to gen 6, so far there's been nothing too interesting. The second half of the year shouldn't have any more VGC ones so hopefully it will pick up.
>>
File: 1476441310492.png (113KB, 549x669px) Image search: [Google]
1476441310492.png
113KB, 549x669px
>double battle
>alola dex only
>no megas again, for better or worse
Well guess I'll play the bare minimum with the same team as the last few months.
>>
>>32445761
>it's the shitty VGC format
>again
God damn it GF. I'd much rather play literally any other format.
>>
>All these shitters complaining about the OFFICIAL format
Git gud smogonfags, your fan format it's shit
>>
>>32447502
Keep sucking gamefreak's cock, I'm sure daddy will love you some day.

I don't care that it's doubles or VGC, I care that it's been that every time with no variation.
>>
>>32445761
>distribute Mega stones for non-Alola dex mons
>STILL barring non-Alola dex Pokemon from competitions
STOP THIS
>>
>>32445761
I could see Mega Tyranitar setup being fun with Aurora Veil support.

Don't think there's much reason to use Mega Abomasnow since Alolan Ninetales is a thing.

Mega Manectric is interesting, since it might be fun to use but is worse than Koko support-wise yet doubles up Ground as a problem if both Mane and Koko are on the team. At least it'll be another mon to discourage Mega Pinsir and MCY.
>>
>>32447549
Manectric can deal with Excadrill, Metagross, and Scizor much better.
>>
>>32447513
>every time

It's only been three, and this is the first one after another. You've had many single battles competitions in a row, but it's okay when singles does it!
>>
>>32447725
>You've had many single battles competitions in a row
I only remember one, and it was also Alola dex no megas. If there were more before Pokébank or mega stone distributions, I don't care.

The Pidgeot+Steelix competition was doubles too, right? With the extra dozen or so Kanto mons that aren't also in Alola? That's hardly special. Fuck off.
>>
>>32447861
>they don't count because I say so!

Okay, entitled singlesfag. Also, no the Pidgeot competition wasn't doubles, it was the Mawile one.
>>
>necrozma banned

why exactly?
>>
>>32447926
Part of the box legend trio. They probably wouldn't be banned if they always ended up with a form with 670+ BST
>>
>>32447949
>if they always ended
if they didn't always end up with*
>>
>>32447949
I guess, though as it stands it's kinda silly because the various UB's are significantly more powerful than him
>>
>>32447725
>but it's okay when singles does it!
It's almost af if the entirety of the ingame story, the first two gens, and the anime all feature singles as the main battle style or something.
>>
>>32447502
>smogonfags
>on cart
You went full retard
>>
>>32447973
Yeah I want a 6v6, not 3v3 bullshit, Alolan anything goes
>>
>>32447549

Manectric has Fire coverage over Koko and brings intimidate instead. Koko is definitely still better by a mile because auto terrain is insane.

Mega Abomasnow functions in hail trick, while Ninetales takes the high speed approach and goes for veil.

Mega Tyranitar is nearly there exclusively for Dragon Dance since it has +10 more base speed, which allows it to outrun several threats after going mega.
>>
>>32447964
VGC bans have nothing to do with power.
>>
>>32448070
Hail room isn't a viable playstyle.

Abomasnow was very good in RU last gen, to the point it got banned even. It's going to be fun this gen too when it gets there definitely. It can be used standalone or even support an Alolan Sandslash if you're into that.
>>
>>32448380
>Hail room isn't a viable playstyle.
t. someone who has never played doubles.
>>
File: mega manectric.jpg (426KB, 1400x1050px) Image search: [Google]
mega manectric.jpg
426KB, 1400x1050px
>>32445761
Literally just bred a competitive manetric with HP Ice last night, then this happens. There is a god and he is good
>>
I participated in the first competition and did more than 3 battles, but never figured out how to get the mega stones. I have them now, cause of the codes, but I want these ones asap so what do I do after the competition.
>>
>>32448748
Check Serebii, when they are released he will post it then log into your global link account and you should receive a message with the codes.
>>
So if you miss these competitions do they give a way to pick up missed mega stones? I haven't played sun since january
>>
>>32449684
Yeah they give them all out for free a couple of months later. Mawilite and Beedrillite were the first competition rewards and they were eventually combined with the Audinite and Medichamite through the code 'INTIMIDATE'. No apparent expiration date on the code either, like Magearna.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.