[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone remember this piece of shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWL.png (16KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWL.png
16KB, 256x192px
Anyone remember this piece of shit?
>>
>>32445255
Outside of the edge and Tumblr characters, is it a good fan game?
>>
>>32445281
Short answer no.

Long answer, the cringe was the only thing that kept it alive if only because you where laughing at how retarded everyone involved in the project must be.
>>
>>32445281
Oh and the massive lag issues in the overworld.
>>
>>32445281
>Level caps
>most of the early gyms cheating like a motherfucker Because "Difficulty"
>Limited options for pokemon because "Difficulty"
>Over 5,000,000 Characters and plot threads
>Shitty Music
More cutscenes than X/Y and S/M put together

you tell me
>>
>>32445302
Oh god the lag

any time there was a weather effect on the Overworld it was an instant drop to under 30 fps
>>
>>32445318
Besides that Ice gym leader with the double battle and snow cloak shit (and maybe that grass on too), which Gym Leaders "cheat"?
>>
>>32445255
How could I forget, a thread's made about it every fucking week
>>
>>32445482
Charlotte (fire gym) has a field that boosts fire types to the point were you need to backtrack to the ice mountain before her city and catch a specific water type and grind it, have a good water type on your party already, have a rain setter, or a pokemon that is resistant to fire but not weak to grass coverage at least (tyrantrum is what saved me). Rain makes the field disappear I think, but there are specific moves that make it explode or something and boost fire types even more. This gym was so absolutely retarded that it had to be nerfed in the latest update, similar to what happened to the original ice gym.

The latest gym, the fairy one, has everybody's favorite nonbinary individual, Adrienn, using a field that makes what misty terrain does, but also boosting fairy moves and doing other shit. Adrienn's whimsicott has tailwind, and this particular field is blown away by tailwind. You might think that works against "xim", but what blowing the first field away does is creating a fairytale field that makes fire moves deal dragon damage, effectively making "xis" team immune to fire, which is to say since he has ways to deal with the other 2 types you'd bring against a fairy gym. Also, mega mawile immune to fire.

The poison gym has a field that poisons every non-poison/steel type, for free. And so on.

A few fields are ok, not gonna lie. The problem is that the rest (read: almost all of them) are convoluted as hell to the point where you need to actively know every single effect for them to play at your advantage in this and that situation.
>>
It's a good game except for the shitty story and cancer characters. /vp/ says they hate it for this reason when in reality they just couldn't git gud
>>
>>32446976
this. If you mash A through the story segments it becomes 10x better
>>
Let me make one thing perfectly clear: Anything can be better than pokemon at story simply because pokemon has no story. That being said, I still consider no story better than a bad story. I only have one thing to say to junk like this. Boom, you're dead.
>>
File: thisthread.jpg (54KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
thisthread.jpg
54KB, 720x540px
>>32445255
>Edge everywhere
>Xir and Xim
>Tumblr gender option
>Gender lecture during a mission
>Faggot OCs
>Laggy as fuck most of the time
>Too many field gimmicks
>>
>>32445281
Yes, just don't get triggered by things like an autist and learn to laugh. Plenty of good ideas in the game, it's worth a shot.

Also use turbo mode because fuckhuge maps will lag any machine
>>
>>32445302
>>32445397
it's a feature, it's suppose to imitate the 3DS games :^)
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.