[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I Am: 2DS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 2dsll.jpg (12KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
2dsll.jpg
12KB, 300x169px
Hi. I'm the New 2DS XL!! That's LL in Japan!! I'm the successor to the 3DS family. With me, you can play all of your DS/3DS/New games, and you don't have to worry about stereoscopic 3D, what can be hard to look at, and give you a real head ache. I have the same size screen as the New 3DS XL, but guess what? My sleek new streamlined design and slightly better processor make me so much better. You wanna plug an SD Card in? No problem, just lift the panel at the bottom, no need to remove the back cover, and expose the battery. Find it hard to play the new Pokemon games? Low frame rate, bad story, terrible execution, and trannyseal? Well, I can't fix all of that, but I can fix the frame rate. And those new Gen 4 Remakes? They'll be on me. Smile. :)
>>
Framerate isn't much of an issue anyway. You're talking about a turn based RPG. It makes it worse to look at, but after some time you're just watching the same animations over and over. As long as it doesn't lag in the overworld I won't mind it much, although I still remember being triggered at the laggy trevenant horde
>>
The best bit is what OP forgot. It's only $149.
>>
>>32440747
Whoa, it actually has a better processor than the N3DS XL? I might pick this thing up after all
>>
>>32440878
It doesn't. It's not a successor. It's essentially the n3DSXL with no 3D.
>>
>>32440881
WRONG!! Look it up.
>>
>>32440885
I did and nothing on the investor relations site or the official Nintendo site for the 2DS says anything about a better processor than the new 3DS. Provide a source or shut up.
>>
>>32440885
why don't you gives us a source since it seems that you know better than us.
>>
>>32440890
You literally God to the fucking Nintendo site, it says, word for word, "The Successor to the New 3DS!! With an innovative new design!!" And yada yada yada.
>>
>>32440896
Are you stupid? 3 out of the 5 posters here see it. Go to the site.
>>
>>32440747
>le ebin "new model of current handheld means the next pogyemanz game will be exclusive to it" maymay

BW2 wasn't on the DSi and SM weren't on the N3DS. Do you faggots ever get tired of being wrong?
>>
>>32440903
>What's new about New Nintendo 2DS XL?
>Gamers of all ages can play in style with the New Nintendo 2DS XL system. It gives you the power of the New Nintendo 3DS XL system in a streamlined, affordable package—and plays a huge library of games in 2D.

They're saying it has the same processor as the New 3DS, not better. The new design part is referring to the fact it's not a doorstop like the original 2DS.
>>
File: 1492904362253.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1492904362253.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>trannyseal

Haha!!! XD Have an upvote!!!1!
>>
I feel like the only person who gives two shits about the 3D effect.
>>
>>32440934
I like the 3D and always play it with on, and wouldn't buy a 2DS for that reason, but it's not necessary at all.
I much prefer the Switch's 720p screen to the 3DS's sub-240p pixely mess.
>>
>>32440936
lol XD I was being serious. My fav one is deciduye (i forgot how to spell it)
>>
>>32440913
BW2 had one DSi enhanced feature though. Being able to use not cancerous WPA2 encrypted networks instead of broken condom WEP.
>>
>>32440906
No you dumbass, i say give me a source that says ''the new 2DS XL has a better processor than the new 3DS''
>>
>>32440943
>>32440934
Holy shit I found other people that like the 3D effect. I'm honestly sad to see it die, especially since Nintendo made games are usually the best looking ones.
>>
>>32440903
Somehow in this guy's head Design = Hardware lol no man it looks different.
>>
>>32440747
fuck you, i like it. i still have the original aqua blue 3ds and it's not japanese, so this'll be good for me.
>>
>>32440952
Oh okay sorry. My bad. How's it going fellow owlbro?
>>
File: comfyguywinter.jpg (22KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
comfyguywinter.jpg
22KB, 300x300px
>>32441059
I love 3D too anon, just popping in to say that.
I wish it would stay a little longer too.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.