[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got these at a prerelease draft today. Sell or keep?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: vn3gSzK.jpg (2MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
vn3gSzK.jpg
2MB, 3024x4032px
Got these at a prerelease draft today. Sell or keep?
>>
sell sylveon asap. only gonna get cheaper. ninetales is actually p good tho so keep it.
>>
>>32438669
that depends do you play competitive? First off both are good cards that you can make meta top decks out of. If your just collecting i guess you should keep them. If you do play comp but you just dont wanna use those decks just sell em
>>
>>32438684
Usually only play online because I'm a cheap ass mf. I'm considering playing competitive because I got these pulls though
>>
>>32438693
just because you got a few good pulls it doesn't mean things are gonna be any cheaper
>>
>>32438693
well you can make 2 decks. Obv them being an a ninetails deck and the other being a sylveon deck. They both play differently. Also what this >>32438719 anon says is true. It does lower the cost by a some and you could trade one of the cards for to advance the deck that you choose to build. But its still always gunna cost to get into comp, mind you pokemon is one of the cheapest TCGs to get into compared to yugio or magic the gathering. Anyway here is a video to give an idea of a sylveon deck. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcBZR_2odfc
>>
>>32438669
Keep the ninetails, rainbow rare looks fucking sic
>>
>>32438693
NEver even seen or heard of anyone in real life who plays the pokemon tcg ever since it came out. Its always Magic or Yugioh.

Not like it matters. I prefer the online because I like to collect and that means i dont need to make a deck and bend, shuffle, and wear cards out.
>>
File: 20170501_012526.jpg (4MB, 3992x1703px) Image search: [Google]
20170501_012526.jpg
4MB, 3992x1703px
>>32438669
prerelease bby
>>
>>32438669
Sell now and rebuy when they're cheap famalam if you want physical cards and also there's a PTCG thread >>32429900
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.