[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Soon...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

Soon...
>>
I can't wait for The Underground to be just Festival Plaza, but underground
>>
F O S S I L S
O
S
S
I
L
S
>>
Remakefags need to be gassed.
>>
>>32438014
It always disappointed me that you couldn't use the Underground to travel.
>>
>>32438026
This is totally gonna happen one way or another if DP remakes happen this generation, which is a shame because there is so much they could do to improve the Underground
>>
>>32438150
This. Revamping the Underground would take actual effort, and what with the kids these days and their phones, it just isn't worth the effort.
>tfw the underground is literally replaced with festival plaze
>>
File: 1489621526535.png (293KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1489621526535.png
293KB, 633x758px
>>32438026
>mfw this happens
>>
>>32438171
Nah, I think if we were in a generation that doesn't have the Festival Plaza they'd go the mile to flesh it out, but with how perfect the Underground is suited for just reskinning the FP as it they'll just do as said and not bother to expand it further even though they could expand the Underground a ton AND integrate the FP shit into it really well

The underground in general would probably not jive well with the SM engine either like how many dungeons WOULD be stripped down for it if the remakes were done in the SM engine

In general, Sinnoh remakes just shouldn't happen yet, if anything Kanto would do much better with them in Gen VII specifically
>>
>it actually happens
>it's local only
>>
File: emoji.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
emoji.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>thinking it'll be back

did you learn nothing from OR/AS?
>>
>>32438242
Bases > RSE
Underground > DPP
This will most likely happen. Don't expect any extra done to Improve the underground Except maybe Wifi connection and the Newer stones and fossils. Secret Bases were virtually the same, except with QR codes instead of mixed records.
>>
>>32438819
Poffin making can stay out.
Man, That mini game fucked up my bottom screen on my Old Brick DS
>>
>>32438764
>did you learn nothing from OR/AS?
But we got Secret Bases back in ORAS. Not to mention Underground was in DP as well as Platinum, so you can't use Frontier as an argument.
>>
>>32438833
and?

they butchered safari zone, removed game corner completely and neutered the trick house, nothing is safe

don't worry you'll get an hour long looker side quest instead :)
>>
>>32438851
Fine by me, the Safari Zone was a pain, the Game Corner was played for 5 seconds and then never again and the Trick House had more rooms than it needed to. Looker is cool and he should be in every game, forever.
>>
But never soon enough.
>>
>>32438014
I'm replaying Platinum and injected the shards for move tutor moves. Takes too long to find them.
>>
>>32438870
Hell yes they do. And it's digging instead of Pokemon related.

There is a dude in the Power Plant that trades an item for shards... but I usually forget this and sell all of said item (Star Pieces maybe?) for $ instead of saving them for him.
>>
>>32438857
>being this much of an apologist

kill yourself
>>
>>32438851
>don't worry you'll get an hour long looker side quest instead :)

Cool.
>>
>>32438829
Stop being a faggot then, you could easily do those minigames a million times without ruining your screen.
>>
The Sinnoh Underground projetc has started :^)
>>
>>32438026
>mfw
>>
File: motherfuckerurkel.jpg (62KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
motherfuckerurkel.jpg
62KB, 1600x900px
>not making your base in the center
>>
>>32438829
bitch don't you dare talk shit about pokeblocks or poffins
>>
>>32438014
Cant you see that no players would even bother to use it? Its a useless feature in today's mobile app games, a waste of money.

Dont you goys want something simpler like a model OF the underground, or a underground plaza? :^)

Now give me the forty-err-50 dollars and be understanding
>>
File: 1466057213471.png (192KB, 336x418px)
1466057213471.png
192KB, 336x418px
>>32438014
The underground was a bit plain and too big to navigate, so we decided to make it into our new tow-sized plaza! If people want grinding, they can go to our new copy of the Battle Maison, haha.
While we were at it, we decided to shrink Mt. Coronet too and add 3 nurses on the way up to the Spear Pillar.
We also removed the post-game island. Why, you ask? Haha, I don't know.
>>
>>32439793
>not making your base somewhere in the side clusterfucks so you can access it from the main area while also putting it somewhere people will likely never find it
>>
>>32438014
>not converting the underground into a regular dungeon that spans all of sinnoh
>>
>>32438014
THE UNDERGROUND WILL BE GONE, I GUARANTEE IT
>>
>>32438870
Man, I really enjoyed digging the shards, evo stones and all that stuff. If they at least bring it back as it was, I'm be happy enough.
>>
>>32440383
lol. If they do this, I'll kill Masuda myself.
>>
>>32439005
E D G Y
D
G
Y
>>
>>32440710
Same. I got really good at extracting everything, and had more fossils than I knew what to do with.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.