[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Nihilego look like Lillie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

The game never explained why the website brought it up.
>>
>>32437838
Lillie mentions that Lusamine picked her clothes for her. Presumably, she intentionally dressed her daughter to look more like the Ultra Beast.
>>
Lusamine made Lillie dress like Nihilego, because Lusamine thought Nihilego and the other ultra beasts were beautiful but thought Lillie wasmt
>>
>>32437838
Lusamine dressed Lillie up as Nihilego to further fuel her obsesion.
>>
>>32437838
No, Lillie looks like Nihilego.
>>
>>32437850
>>32437852
>>32437860
Is that it? Subtext? What about all the other ones? Why does Xurkitree look like Guzma, Pheremosa like Lusamine, etc.? I really don't like having all these obvious connections unexplained, even if they will be revealed in a later game.
>>
>>32437880
Because Lusamine thinks they're beautiful, she dressed herself, Lillie and eventually Guzman like Ultra Beasts, the Lillie one is basically confirmed, the other two is just implied and common sense.
>>
>>32437880
Xurxitree looking like Guzma is likely a coincidence.
Lusamine probably dresses like Pheromosa for the same reasons she dressed Lillie like Nihilego.
>>
>>32437880
Guzma is Lusamine's lackey, so it stands to reason she picked his outfit as well. Naturally she would dress herself as the most "beautiful" UB as well.
>>
>>32437838
Honestly, I kind of believe that during the design process they were going to make the villains turn into the ultra beasts that you would then battle, came up with the concept art, but then couldn't justify battling and capturing former humans or giving people creatures to fight that they couldn't own in any capacity without cheating.
>>
>>32437838
Who the hell knows? SM is filled with unused or wasted potential because Gamefreak simply didn't care enough.
>>
Well, it was targeting Lusamine, right? And it seems to have some ability to change shape. It could have simply been using it's appearance as a little extra something in manipulating her.
>>
>>32438710
>I don't know much but I pretend to be smart and sharp
>>
>>32438723
>>32438710

>"I didn't even play the game" The post
>>
>>32437838
Can you fucking retards stop mashing A when Plot-relevant conversations are happening?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.