[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Switch is a home console XD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: Switch Handheld.jpg (4MB, 1024x4224px) Image search: [Google]
Switch Handheld.jpg
4MB, 1024x4224px
>Switch is a home console XD
>>
The Switch is a handheld you can plug into a TV
>>
Home console or not, gen 8 will be on Switch.
>>
File: Pokemon Cluster Fuck.png (170KB, 1756x778px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Cluster Fuck.png
170KB, 1756x778px
>>32435549
I'm not sure. Pokemon will eventually move to the Switch but GameFreak and TPC are technically independent from Nintendo. They probably want to go where the most money is to be made, AKA where the largest install base is.
>>
>>32435544
As of now, Nintendo treats it like a Home Console primarily and their views on this matter are more important than yours.
>>
>>32435566
NoA's marketing is pushing it as a handheld
>>
>>32435576
It's being marketed as a home console you can take on the go, which in their eyes is different. For them, the Switch is their console and the 2DS/N3DS/N2DS is the handheld
>>
>>32435544
So much THIS in one post. This needs to be seen by every person who thinks the switch isn't a hand held that you can conveniently play on your TV.
>>
This is our new handheld! We don't have any games for it but le party games and zelda XD and ignore all those videos of it braking just buy it :DD
>>
>>32435548
The switch is a home console you can unplug from your tv
>>
>>32435576
>thinking nintendo of America matters

Classic American mentality
>>
I've accepted that the next Pokemon will be on 3DS but I can't wait for the Switch versions. I might not even get Eclipse or whatever if it's on the 3DS. Playing Mario Kart has just made me realize how dated the visuals of the 3DS are.
>>
>>32436263
No it's not. All of the hard ware is inside the tablet. The dock is just an empty box with a USB port that you can connect to your TV. Also there is no plug, It's a DOCK
O
C
K

You honestly know nothing about the Switch.
>>
>>32435566
this
>>32435576
Reggie himself called it home.
>>
>>32436379
I'm hoping they make peripheral docks that give backwards compatibility with the wii u and stuff. Maybe a Switch Blue Ray drive too?
>>
>>32436528
>I think there’s a sense that Nintendo Switch is a portable device. It is portable. But at its heart, it’s a home console that you can take with you on the go.
Source so you can shut up since now.
http://www.vgchartz.com/article/267134/reggie-3ds-has-a-long-life-in-front-of-it-3ds-and-switch-to-live-side-by-side/
>>
Who gives a shit. Just wait and see what console gen 8 ends up on. If its on 3ds youre good. On switch, itll likely be buyable used by then. On a new handheld, generally cheaper than home consoles anyway
>>
It's a home console that is also a handheld and it's shit at both. That's the real issue.
>>
>>32435562
>Allows them to use for Smash
i don't know that much, but wouldn't that be HAL Laboratories?
>>
>>32436379
>all the hardwares in the tablet

No wonder it's so shit
>>
>>32435562
>three different people on tPCi
>tPCi allows GF(who owns them) to make the games
>>
>>32438117
Yes, that literally is how it works. Look it up.
>>
>>32436658
>Who gives a shit.
this tbqhf
>>
>>32438135
So I can't really figure out what role Creatures has in the whole set up. I see that is correct in that Creatures, Nintendo, and Game Freak all created tPC in order to handle the merchandising because Creatures couldn't do it alone. What I am seeing is that Nintendo owns the Pokemon trademark but Game Freak develops all the games, presumably on a license from Nintendo. I can't find where Creatures has done anything since Emerald. Any Idea on that? Just out of curiosity.
>>
File: nintendo.png (182KB, 1756x778px) Image search: [Google]
nintendo.png
182KB, 1756x778px
>>32435562
you missed an arrow
>>
>>32436658
Honestly this. Im holding off on the switch just to get a cheaper but still good condition used one down the line.
>>
It's a home console, because Switchfags are probably going to use it as a home console to play Pokemon
>>
>>32436379
>NOCK
what did he mean by this
>>
>>32435544
It's both you unbelievable autist
>>
>>32435544
>It's a handheld for the price of a home console XD

Wow I feel so much better now.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.