[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I-It's gonna have the expanded platinum dex, r-right /vp/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: download (8).jpg (14KB, 337x150px) Image search: [Google]
download (8).jpg
14KB, 337x150px
I-It's gonna have the expanded platinum dex, r-right /vp/?
>>
It's not gonna happen
>>
>>32434417
It's gonna be confirmed in the next Corocoro
>>
>>32434419
No it won't. Even if there are DP remakes it won't be until 4 years from now at least.
>>
>>32434653
Why four years specifically?
>>
>>32434694
I think that anon is with the crowd that thinks remakes won't happen until Gen VIII and each gen generally lasts 3 - 4 years on average. 2020 sounds like a viable time for Gen VIII to come out, with a remake coming out a year later if one is made. Personally I'm with the crowd that thinks it's more likely to happen this gen with stuff like dataminers finding all of they key items in Sun and Moon's coding.
>>
>>32434694
this year no game
next year gen 7 game on 3ds
next year gen 8 game on switch
year after that is whatever the fuck they want.
>>
>>32434725
>with stuff like dataminers finding all of they key items in Sun and Moon's coding.
They always keep that shit, gen 4 key items were in gen 5 and 6 too iirc.
>>
>>32434413
It's not going to exist, which pleases me as a big fan of gen 4. There is no reason to buy the same game twice
>>
>>32434756
Wait why? Why would they migrate all of this stuff like the explorer kit and the seals case if they know they're not going to use it then? I'm genuinely confused. I thought it was a huge hint that they were already working on a remake using the same engine and forgot to dummy this stuff out.
>>
>>32434694
because it's gen 4 :^)
>>
>>32434766
>fan of gen 4
>doesn't want to see sinnoh remade
>doesn't want OST redone in high quality
>doesn't want any additional lore for sinnoh
>doesn't want new megas/z-moves for sinnoh pokemon
>doesn't want to play in sinnoh again without the godawful slowness

At least you won't have to pay for the (((same game)))) twice
>>
>>32435214
wow maybe because he's not a retard and is actually able to replay platinum instead of begging for a shitty remake with less content.
>>
>>32435214
>Doesn't want OST redone in high quality

They'll ruin it. They'll ruin the relaxing feel
>>
>>32434766
Agreed. As much as I really want to run through a graphically updated Sinnoh, I don't want it at the cost of gutting all the content from the games.
>>
TWO FIRE TYPES
W
O
>>
>>32434413
We all know how it will turn out
>DP Dex
>Gymleaders and E4 use their DP teams instead of the Platinum ones

GF had absolutely no reason to give Tate & Liza their RS teams, yet they still did. What's stopping them from doing it again? Prepare for the "Fire E4 with 2 Fire pokemon"
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.