[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gonna write some quality fanfic, need some advice. What might

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0138.jpg (29KB, 211x339px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0138.jpg
29KB, 211x339px
Gonna write some quality fanfic, need some advice.
What might Zinnia do after suddenly coming across someone trying to commit suicide?
>>
>>32431540
tell them they cant because they will be reincarnated as a serial killer
>>
>>32431540
Have hot passionate sex with him (her)
>>
She would reverse rape them furiously.
>>
Have feraligatr ask vp what he should do for a surprised plot twist.
>>
>>32431547
>can't kill yourself cause you could be reincarnated as nigga or poorfag
>>
>>32431540
Harvest their bodily fluids as a sacrifice to fug.
>>
>>32431540
Zinnia slowly begins to take off her shirt...
>>
This went downhill fast pretty fast
>>
>>32431540
I like Zinnia and am saddened by the lack of Zinnia fics, so here is an actual reply.

IMO it depends on how you want to interpret the Aster incident. We know that Aster is someone that Zinnia used to know, we know that they are dead, and we know that Zinnia is traumatized enough by this to name a Whismur after them and be really overprotective of her.

We do not know how Aster died or what Aster was (could have been anything from a random poke on her team to her goddamn sister).

So, if you want to take that in the direction of "Aster died through suicide and Zinnia feels she could have prevented it" Then you could have an interesting scene where Zinnia has a kneejerk reaction of trying to save this person from themselves by any means necessary.

If you don't want to go that route, then her in game characterization seems to point towards her either:

A: Awkwardly try to talk them down

or

B: Give them some sort of hot blooded speech about how there is too much in this world to die just yet yada yada yada etc.

Really you could go many different ways about this, you just need to nail down how serious you want this scene to be.
>>
>>32431650
Also, if you want more actual suggestions, go to the fanfiction general thread and ask there. The writefags are bros.
>>
>>32431540
I feel like she'd try to make them stop
>>
>>32431663
Didn't add this in my blogpost, but yea, I don't really see Zinnia just saying "Not my problem" and walking away in this situation. Having lost someone yourself kind of makes you want to keep anyone else from ending their lives prematurely. Kind of a "They didn't get the chance to live their lives to the fullest, but you do. Don't just throw your life away!" Mindset.
>>
As long as we're here, are there any good Nuzlockes that aren't comedies or edgy?
>>
>>32431650
>>32431663

Pretty much these. Nice to see someone else try and write an idea involving Zinnia.

Feel free to show it off in the fanfic thread once it's done, OP.
>>
File: 1479726807143.jpg (3KB, 125x124px) Image search: [Google]
1479726807143.jpg
3KB, 125x124px
>>32431540
She would unironically punch the shit out of that retard, knocking him out, and watch him sleep after taking him away from the suicide spot.
>>
>>32431650
Adding on to this kind Anon's suggestions, find a way to incorporate Draconid culture. Judging from her grandma and if other dragon tamers are like them, Zinnia might make an appeal through spirituality. Consider having Zinnia go all Studio Ghibli speech; "The world is cursed, but still we find reasons to keep on living."
>>
"Do a flip!"
>>
>>32431822
You are a buttfaggot.
>>
>>32431540
I don't think Zinnia would understand the situation unless somebody specifically explained what suicide is.
>>
>>32432282
You say that, but Zinnia's plan was literally a suicide mission.
>>
>>32431540

Post link when finished.
>>
>>32431540
she will barate him in a way that will make him put aside the suicide just long enough to show her how wrong she is, and in the process he refinds a reason to live.
>>
>>32431540

Lots of scat play.
>>
>>32431540
She doesn´t look like someone who cares for others
>>
File: IMG_0140.jpg (277KB, 625x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0140.jpg
277KB, 625x900px
By the way, the character I'm using that's going to attempt is Himmler. While it's a very strange idea, It has never been done by anyone ever. I like to make quality original fics, which is why I went to 4chan instead of just forums on Fanfic.Net
>>
>>32435333
Due to the topic I'm using 4chan instead.
>>
File: d34.jpg (58KB, 600x740px) Image search: [Google]
d34.jpg
58KB, 600x740px
>>
>>32431557
>if you kill yourself 100 times, walk 73 steps towards the direction of the sun at 5pm, spread your arms, and scream "PRAISE KEK" before killing yourself again, you'll get the true god's autograph
>>
>>32435333
why did himmler kill himself in your story? what changes done to history brought that result?
>>
>>32435386
Himmler had just awoken from his original suicide that happened in 1945 and just decides to try again because he had already lost everything and wanted to die on his own terms
>>
>>32435412
He also assumed he had been given a second chance on earth and didn't want to see what had become of Germany
>>
>>32435437
Also, after Zinnia convinces him he develops the mindset of "Guess I could always try again" and so he tries and successfully makes his own team
>>
>>32431540
You're not living your life correctly.
>>
Zinnia is not good with words or expressing herself, so if they are important to her, she would try to force them seeing her point of view in a very awkward or agressive way.

And Aster is the previous loorekeper, Zinnia succeded her.
>>
>>32436794
You have all rights to judge me, just not here.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.