[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that Greninja started the starterwar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

File: takethat.png (172KB, 631x536px) Image search: [Google]
takethat.png
172KB, 631x536px
Daily reminder that Greninja started the starterwar
>>
Bianca started the farter war lol
>>
>>32429476
lol
>>
File: the trashman.jpg (15KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
the trashman.jpg
15KB, 480x480px
>tfw keep perpetuating the shitflinging out of boredom
anyone else know this feel?
>>
File: scs8bsq9gwhnrn1xswsh.jpg (233KB, 537x1171px) Image search: [Google]
scs8bsq9gwhnrn1xswsh.jpg
233KB, 537x1171px
Game Freak need to remove these starters.
>>
>>32429466

You're wrong.

Charizard, Venusaur and Blastoise did.

Only it was back when your shit wasn't your main weapon.
>>
File: Ugh.png (138KB, 599x557px) Image search: [Google]
Ugh.png
138KB, 599x557px
>Blame it on Greninja for creating starter wars in the first place

Greninja is partially to blame what with blatant marketing plots, but each 7th gen starter fanbase is pretty fucking horrid too in their own particular ways, no need to sugar coat it. There's always a reason why though and it's mostly because of the designs being disgustingly divisive while also being polarizing by excluding a ton shit out of people that may not be interested in their particular '''themes'''.

Incineroar fans are just Charizard fans in disguise except amplify that to one hundred while making them unbearable and loud to boot. Decidueye fans are Greninja fans 2.0, except replace online competence with nothing and the frog with a goddamn owl. Won't stop them from being a real goddamn annoying majority. Primarina fans are just Rosalina fans tier. The proudest and most obnoxious bunch stuck inside a goddamn bubble, hoping no one bursts it while they moisturize their dicks to mother-complex fan art. Yeah, I'm onto you guys as well, I know your kind well.
>>
>>32429992
>All this projection
>Implying normie Charizard fans would like Incineroar
>>
>>32429583
remember
300 dollas for 3 fakemons
>>
>>32429992
>Implying Charizard fans would like anything but Charizard
>>
>>32429992
>all this projection
You are worse than all of them combined my friend
>>
>>32430080
>implying charizard fans don't like every other genwun starter
>>
>>32429476
Lol
>>
>>32430080
I'm a big fan of Charizard but I also love Venusaur, Blaziken, and Serperior
>>
>>32429992
You know, he's right...
>>32430019
>>32430095
C'mon Baras, Trannys, Nu-males or whatever you're called... he says the truth. It's best for you to leave this board and find another place to discuss your starters. It does no good. I know exile is hard but, this is the only way we can solve the problem.
>>
>>32430095

You're free to call me a projector, a shitposter or whatever, but /vp/ really does bring out the worst in them. I've been in here ever since the board was created and I've been witness to a lot of shit, but may God have mercy on me, these fanbases were absolutely atrocious ever since the leaks started. I don't even care if I might be in one of them, they just are.
>>
File: image.png (251KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
251KB, 1024x1024px
daily reminder that Gamefreak think they slick
>>
>>32429992
Lol
>>
>>32429505
Mr. Mime?
>>
>>32429583
>muh Ballio
>>
File: IMG_2364.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2364.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>32429992
>I let falseflaggers trick me: The Post
>>
>>32429992
No way, man. It's because Greninja has an almighty statspread, movepool and HA while the other five Gen VI and VII starters got screwed over in one, two or three of those categories, and sometimes it seems like Game Freak deliberately did that to make Greninja look even better in comparison.
>>
>>32429992
Sure, Primarinafag

Let's not pretend you don't try to start popularitywars with your gay fanpoll
>>
>>32429505

>Dany de Vito

Kys.
>>
>>32429466
Daily reminder that you should get over it and appreciate your fox waifu for what it is.
>>
>>32431780
That thing is the worst
>>
Daily reminder that the best starter is
any of them because I'm not an autistic little shit who's going to generalize someone for what starter they like
>>
File: yuck.png (56KB, 366x418px) Image search: [Google]
yuck.png
56KB, 366x418px
>>32429992
>Primarina fans are just Rosalina fans tier.

Don't ever say this shit again. Primarina fans are nowhere near the level of obnoxiousness of rosalina fans for their "goddess"
>>
wasted
>>
>>32433321
Daily reminder Rosalina haters are even worse. Never forget the one guy who refuses to watch anything Smash 4 related because of her, and bought tons of Rosalina Amiibos so no one could have them.
Joke's on him, I got one
>>
>>32433321

there's thing called rosalina and I never heard about it lol
>>
>>32430265
Fuck off, dabbing isn't even cool. Neither is Deshitueye
>>
>>32429476
lol
>>
>>32433337
Oh shit I forgot about that fag. It was because of him that the amibo was bidding for so much on eBay. I got one too :)
>>
>>32429476
Lol
>>
>>32430614
member dumblr killed ballio
>>
>>32429992
This man is right. The only part I disagree on is the Zardfag analogy. Zardfags are arrogant, for lack of a better word. They get defensive when attacked, but are otherwise just looking down on others. Because they're great in numbers, they seem louder than they are. Incineroarfags are just loud and obnoxious, despite being low in numbers.

>>32430019
>>32430080
The remake was about how Zardfags are also loud and obnoxious. That Incineroarfags are that, but hundred times worse.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.