[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Blue help plz

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.gif (22KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
22KB, 600x600px
I started playing Pokemon again on the 3DS and I know I should just have fun with it but when it comes to RPGs I'm a bit of a perfectionist cause of all that time you're gonna spend anyways,

I had a good chunk of time invested in the game when I read that I lose a lot of stats by not evolving them as early as I can. Don't know why but I stopped evolution a ton o times now I just feel like I wasted a ton o time. I'm almost scared to play cause I want to have a perfect play through and it feels like there's so many ways to fuck it up, especially with 150 pokemanz.

I'm starting a new game, can someone PLEASE give me a definitive list on playing this game properly? Don't want train wrong/miss things/pick wrong moves/ etc. Also what the fuck is the point of stopping evolution?
>>
Make sure that you clear the S.S. Anne before you talk to the captain. That's the only part that you can only visit temporarily and never return to.

Delaying evolution allows Pokémon to learn moves earlier or in the case of evolution by evolution stones like Thunderstone, to actually learn moves.

If you evolve stuff like Pikachu, Growlithe and Exeggcute before they learn the moves you want by level-up, you are fucked becuase their evolutions don't learn shit in the original games.

Delaying evolution doesn't mean that your Pokémon will end up weaker once they finally do evolve. It just means that you'll be stuck with an unevolved weakmon until you decide to evolve them.

If you want to catch a Mew through glitching, you should look up a guide that shows you which trainers to avoid and how to do it or you might miss out on that...
>>
>>32427170
All you need is pokemon learnsets, anon.
you can find them on Serebii or bulpapedia.
>>
>>32427170
Catch a Geobro. Rock is a useful type, and it's the only good one you can find early.
>>
>>32427368
Yeah. When you're thinking about evolution, just look at the movepools of both pokemon and then decide whether from there
>>
>>32427170
>pokemanz

holy fuck why do I even do on this board
>>
> I want to have a perfect play through

Define perfect, because you can't achieve absolute perfection in this game. Want to catch every pokémon? Then you aren't going to finish the game in a respectable time.
Want to have a perfect team? Aside for the fact you can't, you're going to lose tons of time, thus not making the run "optimal".
Want to speedun and set a world record? You're not going to catch pokémon and you're going to ignore tons of stuff.

I honestly suggest to just drop the game, I don't think it's made for people like you. You're going to end up upset.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.