[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which of these games are basically the same?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Bllse.jpg (287KB, 1366x438px) Image search: [Google]
Bllse.jpg
287KB, 1366x438px
Which of these games are basically the same?
>>
All the main games
>>
>>32427122
This
>>
I feel like the only ones worth their while are the top of the triangle, if that makes sense. Yellow, Crystal and Emerald. There's no real reason to play any of the others (except maybe FR/LG) because these compile the best features from the previous ones, but combined. So you can have every starter in Yellow (which was the big deal back in those days), you can have both Lugia and Ho-oh in Crystal, Groudon and Kyogre in Emerald, on top of the Battle Tower/Frontier. The only exception I can think of is playing Ruby or Sapphire in order to get the Lati@s that you didn't pick in Emerald.

The pinball games are fun as fuck but somewhat challenging at times, as is Puzzle League. Never got to play the card games or Mystery Dungeon so no comment on those.
>>
>>32427365
You can get both Lucia and Ho-oh in every single Johto game
>>
>>32427423
deja el móvil
>>
>>32427423
You're right, I have downs. My b. But my other points still stand.
>>
>>32427423
Deja de estar en 4chan puto enfermo
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.