[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokémon announcements, 2017 releases

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: pokemon-ash_p8kf[1].png (990KB, 1680x832px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-ash_p8kf[1].png
990KB, 1680x832px
I've recently stumbled upon information regarding the next Pokémon games. Since this source was contacted by Eurogamer prior to their publication of the Pokémon Stars scoop 6 months ago, I have faith in the validity of this information. This person also contacted my site about another Nintendo release which ended up being legit.

An announcement is coming before May 21st (no word if it's a straight up game reveal of an announcement of the upcoming game reveal). Nintendo has planned three new Pokémon games for 3DS and Switch, two of them are dual versions. My source did not know for sure which systems were getting which games, so I don't know if 3DS is getting two games and Switch one game, or the other way around.

My source did not provide clear info about the names either, but tags used in material for the game were: "pokémon", "sun", "moon", "eclipse", "ultra". So the games could be Ultra Sun, Ultra Moon & Eclipse or Eclipse Sun, Eclipse Moon & Ultra Eclipse. No other combinations made sense in my opinion.

Regarding game features, my source told me that the Switch game/s and 3DS game/s would be compatible with eachother but would not feature direct multiplayer gameplay. I was told to expect largely the same content in all three versions except some missing features in the 3DS game/s (two of the Switch exclusive features that were named by my source were: shooting arena minigame and visible secondary characters in overworld).

Release dates for the game are November 3rd and November 22nd. Since my source mentioned that the games would release simultaneously, this leads me to believe that these two different release dates are for different regions.

No other details were shared to us except for the Switch version/s not being full HD and Nintendo demo-ing a special online campaign for this game.
>>
File: image.jpg (115KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 550x413px
Can you confirm or deny the existence of the banana
>>
>>32426399
Your source can suck my wang
>>
Fuck off.
>>
>>32426399
Here have your (You) and fuck off already
>>
>>32426411

It's a blurry photo of a drawing, so it must be real
>>
If they have the nerve to release Sun & Moon ports on Switch and the third version on 3DS I'm selling all my Nintendo systems
>>
>>32426440
Pokémon Ultra Sun & Pokemon Ultra Moon, HD ports to Switch with Pokémon following you and cloney Splatoon minigame

Pokemon Eclipse for 3DS with new Pokémon forms, Ultra beasts, new story and Kanto region lol
>>
This line up perfectly with Nintendo releasing a new 3DS model and the new 20€ price for Sun and Moon in some European retailers...

... and also the Eurogamer article. I believe it.
>>
Any word on the new Pokémon being featured in all three versions? If I can catch the new ones in the 3DS version I would not have any reason to buy a Switch
>>
November 3rd for Japan, NA and fucking Australia

Three weeks later for Europe
>>
>>32426399
Here's a tip, OP. Never talk about Switch again. Your leaks aren't going to be believed either way, because they're shit, but THE most idiotic thing to do is mention Switch after GF explicitly confirmed they won't be making a Switch game for a while, plus changing consoles would take time, and such change would not happen in middle of a Generation, so we are not getting anything on Switch until 2019, at the very least.
Even in a post as retarded as yours, mentioning Switch was the most retarded part.

>>32426468
>>32426479
>>32426500
Stop samefagging you autist. The IP count didn't go up for any of these posts, and the thread even stopped being bumped. You're not fooling anyone.
>>
>>32426515
I'm not samefagging I just have poor reading comprehension and respond to posts as I read them, stop demonizing my minority
>>
File: baguette !.gif (465KB, 464x280px) Image search: [Google]
baguette !.gif
465KB, 464x280px
>Europe cucked again, even more
fuck you
>>
>>32426399
>ultra sun and moon

oh gee, just like people were saying mega x and mega y years back. how original.
>>
>>32426565
Just for that comment we're delaying it another two days
>>
actually OP it's Zun and MooZ
>>
File: elizabethu.gif (4MB, 560x315px) Image search: [Google]
elizabethu.gif
4MB, 560x315px
>>32426602
>>
>>32426609
Lol jigarude-san
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.