[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Glitches throughout the games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0110.png (52KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0110.png
52KB, 1136x640px
>>
>>32424603
Funny how Emerald is filled with glitches left and right but FireRed and LeafGreen are almost perfect. Really proves which games won that gen.
>>
>>32424615
All games are godawful compared to Platinum
>>
>>32424633
I'd play gen 3 vs gen 4 any day
>>
>>32424615
pics from r/s you faggot
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SL_Zuc0tlvo

Gen 1's programming is so bad that it can execute arbitrary code on other games.
>>
>>32424615
Gen 1 is shit
>>
>>32424793
it really makes me think if you need to use help of an outside source to program arbitrary code into other games? like can i just open my gameboy with pokemon red/blue and do those (code stuff) glitches myself and somehow get it to play Mario?
>>
>>32424615
RSE was much more comfier than that awkward Kanto remake.
>>
>>32424633
You mean Platinum is godawful compared to all games not from gen 4. Sinnoh is a trainwreck.
>>
File: 1491623223142.png (368KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1491623223142.png
368KB, 450x450px
>>32424615
>FRLG
they're so forgettable that I forgot they even existed before you mentioned it. Kanto without the gen 1 nostalgia is boring as hell. I'd take Emerald over FRLG any day.
>>
>>32425021
>>32424648
same fag
>>
>>32425025
I prefer gen 4 over gen 3 though. Emerald is just way better than FRLG. Remakefags are the cancer killing Pokemon
>>
File: Untitled.png (5KB, 421x89px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
5KB, 421x89px
>>32425025
retard
>>
>>32424858
You can technically do it manually, but it'll take you forever and 20 days to do, and you have to make sure every single input is correct.
>>
>>32424858
Mario prly not since you only have the RAM to play around with, but yeah, you could recreate that on console
>>
>>32424603
Doesn't everyone pass stinky things?

Anyway, I read earlier that there's a glitch with Choice items in Gen VII. If a Pokémon with a Choice item uses a move, and then has its item negated by Magic Room, Embargo or Klutz, it is no longer locked into using one move. However, using any of its moves other than the Choice-locked one will always display "But it failed!" and cause nothing to happen.
>>
>>32424615
>font
>black/red bandana

that's R/S, you pleb
>>
File: windows.png (5KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
windows.png
5KB, 240x160px
In Emerald, you can make glitchy patterns appear on the windows inside the Trainer's School in Rustboro by placing Pokémon in slots 4-6 of Box 8 in the PC.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.