[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What new languages does the next Pokémon game need?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

File: Languages.png (233KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Languages.png
233KB, 800x450px
What new languages does the next Pokémon game need?
>>
>>32416680
Portuguese and possibly Russian
>>
Latin,for us scholarly types
>>
>>32416680

Would anybody in China that would be playing a Pokemon game choose traditional over simplified?
>>
>>32416702
Chinese genwunners
>>
>>32416680
Only English and Japanese.
>>
Pig Latin
>>
>>32416702
In Taiwan they do
>>
>>32416702

Taiwanese.
>>
>>32416707
Underrated post
>>
>>32416680
Vietnamese is the only correct answer. I want to go to the world of Elf again and meet more Elf Monsters.
>>
>>32416741
Vietnamese rival Silver > shit > original Silver
I still remember every single bit of his dialogue. From when he became the first of mankind, when he called me a WEAK WORM, when he realized he was a monster, and when he called me his consort. Literally the best.
>>
Russian
>>
>>32416680
American
>>
>>32416680
Honestly? Hindi, Arabic and Russian/other cyrillic shit would be the big ones to hit
>>
>>32416692
This. European Portuguese, preferably
>>
Latin Spanish because i don't want to play my games in Atodogasia
>>
>>32416692
bringing in the worst regions online gaming has to offer eh?
>>
>>32416899
>when he realized he was a monster
But he was a monster coach
>>
>>32417875
>speakers of a language = pokemon players
Arab countries don't even sell pokemon games
>>
>>32418206
>european portugues
They already cucked the vast majority of spanish speakers with the rigid and ugly castiliano spanish, so why not? It's not like Brasil has a population, like, what, 10 times its size? 20?

>>32416680
New world Spanish (Mexican spanish could be a decent enough stand-in for the rest) and I suppose the two Portuguese. Also Russian, possibly Urdu, Hindi, and... I guess they could go with Arabic if they wanted to.

What they really need to do is make sure each language has names for all the monsters. You can't say "Squirtle" or "Qwilfish" make sense in spanish.
>>
>>32416680
Hebrew
>>
>>32418568
>dirt-poor BR monkeys
>Paying for vidya
Pick one and only one.
>>
>>32418629
Would Nosepass be edited out of the Hebrew version?
>>
Can't wait for them to add 1337 5P33(H
>>
Polish, it would probably be a complete mess and disaster but i want to see it
>>
>>32418782
I'm Polish and I would never play it.
>>
>>32418568
>ugly castiliano spanish
Fuck you y la madre que te parió!
Is the original version of the Spanish, if you don't like it doesn't mean that is ugly.
>>
I fear Dutch is going to be one of them next gen. They already started translating Tomodachi Life and games with Mario in it into Dutch.
>>
Elvish.
>>
uh-muhching-alang-chong-greatleaderese?
>>
>>32418782
Yeah, me too, but that would never happen. Nobody in Poland uses Nintendo consoles.
>>32418796
Nobody cares, you cuck.
>>
>>32416680
Latin-American Spanish, Russian and Portuguese
>>
They should just remove korean and then we're set.
>>
Esperanto
>>
Bavarian.
>>
Basque
>>
Brazilian portuguese. European portuguese its a shit
>>
>>32416680
Retard.
Its GF's native language.
>>
>>32419014

Your dubs are garbage
>>
>>32419014
I bet you think cheque and pyjama actually look good too.The colonies took the old stuffy languages and then became greater countries with better languages
>>
European English, American Spanish, European Portuguese, American Portuguese.
>>
>>32418796
It's not for autistic neckbeards like you but for Polish children who aren't fluent in foreign languages.
>>
>>32419909
Well i'm not going to support a battle between cultures, if you like the american spanish more, nice, I grew with the european one, for me is better, that's it.
Also you think that Spain is shit too, well is your opinion, but why this hate??
>>
File: 1476858480625.png (77KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1476858480625.png
77KB, 600x500px
>>32420769
> European Portuguese
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.