[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Signature Z-Moves for DP remakes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5

File: download (8).jpg (13KB, 235x215px) Image search: [Google]
download (8).jpg
13KB, 235x215px
Regigigium Z
It converts Z-Power into crystals that upgrade Regigigas's Giga Impact to an exclusive Z-Move.

Unbinding: 200 BP, Normal Type. Removes Regigigas' ability and raises Def and SpDef by 1 stage.

Is he Ubers now?

(Unrelated, but the HA of Regirock, Regice, and Registeel becomes Filter, and they all learn Recover. Hopefully they're slightly better.)
>>
>200 BP stab that removes his awful ability and raises two stats 1 stage

he's an incredible threat in AG and the only Pokémon that could even counter him are ghosts/incredible stall mons resistant to him and countermons . I'd prolly run a identify Marshadow set or a woboffet just to counter him specifically.
>>
>>32416719
>100 speed
>can only set up once
>nomal type
>requires Giga Impact
>>
>>32416678
>something used dragon tail
Bye bye wasted Z-move
>>
>it's a "regigigas mega/z-move either removes or invalidates the ability" idea
Stop
>>
>>32416678
Wouldn't it make more sense to upgrade its signiture move Crush Grip?
>>
>>32416678
>Regigigaimpact
>Sanic theme plays
>Entire team is KO'd
>Regigigas faints
>>
Dialgium Z
>It converts Z-Power into crystals that upgrade Dialga's Roar of Time into an exclusive Z-Move.

Time-Shattering Storm: 180 BP, Dragon Type. Automatically activates Trick Room.

Palkium Z
>It converts Z-Power into crystals that upgrade Palkia's Spatial Rend into an exclusive Z-Move.

Space-Sundering Singularity: 240 BP, Dragon Type. Automatically activates Gravity.
>>
>>32416762
this desu
>>
>>32416820
Giratinum Z
>It converts Z-Power into crystals that upgrade Giratina's Shadow Force into an exclusive Z-Move.

(Can't think of a good name... Something Anomaly?). 210 BP. Ghost Type. Automatically activates either Inverse or Wonder Room. (Inverse is thematic, but shit for Giratina's Type)
>>
>>32416678
Giratinium Z
>It converts Z-Power into crystals that upgrade Giratina's Shadow Force into an exclusive Z-Move.

Antimatter Apocalypse: 300 BP, Ghost Type. Automatically nullifies the effects caused by Dialga's or Palkia's Z-Move.
>>
>>32416762
>>32416839
The whole thing is that Regigigas was sealed away and is slowly waking up.
I don't see a problem with the Z-move or Mega providing a burst of energy that does just that.
>>
>>32416820
Primevium Z
>It converts Z-Power into crystals that upgrade An ancient pokemon's Ancient Power into an exclusive Z-Move.

Primordial power-play: The user boosts all of its stats (+1) before attacking with an energy from a bygone era
>110BP, Rock type, special

For those who evolve by leveling up knowing "ancient power"
>>
Torterrum-Z
It converts Torterra's Earthquake into Quakecrushing Treehammer - 200BP, does both ground and grass type damage

Infernium-Z
It converts Infernape's Close Combat into Ultrapunching Flamefury - 200BP, does both fighting and fire damage

Empolium-Z
It converts Empoleon's Flash Cannon (which it now learns upon evolution instead of fucking Aqua Jet) into Metalshooter Hydroblast, 200BP, does both steel and water damage
>>
>>32416985
Quakecrushing Treehammer seems like it would be awful, since a gorillion Pokemon resists grass.
>>
>>32416996
you can just use earthquake on those gorillion
>>
Arceum-Z
Converts Arceus' Judgement into Divine Retribution, a 250BP move that deals supereffective damage against any type
>>
>>32416985
>>32416996
Just have them retain the same type while also dealing super effective damage to whatever is weak to each user's respective primary type.

Fixed.

(great z names btw)
>>
>>32417081
Thanks. I should have made Metalshooting rather than Metalshooter so they all have -ing, but eh

I have no idea how the dual typed move thing really works. If your idea makes them super effective against more pokemon, then yeah use that.
>>
>>32416757
>100 speed
majority of Ubers are below 100
>>can only set up once
so can Xerneas.
>normal type
with slightly less bulk than Arceus
>requires Giga Impact
Like that stops all the Flynium/Z-Hyper Beam sets.
>>
>>32416678
Cresselium Z
>It converts Z-Power into crystals that upgrades Cresselia's Lunar Dance to an exclusive Z-Move.

Celestial Serenity: Raises Cresselia's SpAtk and SpDef by one stage. The usual effect of Lunar Dance takes place when Cresselia is fainted by the opponent.
>>
Garchompium Z
It converts Z-Power into crystals that upgrade Garchomp's Outrage to an exclusive Z-Move.

Mach Annihilation
200 BP deals neutral damage to Fairy Type Pokemon
>>
Rampardium Z
>It converts Z-Power into crystals that upgrade Rampardos's Head Smash to an exclusive Z-Move.

Cataclysmic Collision: 220 BP, raises Rampardos' Speed by two stages.

He won't survive the setup most of the time, so its not broken. In fact, give him a little BST boost to speed too.
>>
My boy Spiritomb deserves something to make him a real monster.

Spiritombium Z
>It converts Z-Power into crystals that upgrade Spiritomb's Curse to an exclusive Z-Move

Eldritch Unsealing (probably need a better second word): Enemy is Cursed. Spiritomb has all stats boosted by 1 stage.

This sadly wouldn't even be enough, but +2 might be ridiculous. Give Spiritomb a better ability than Pressure or Infiltrator, too.
>>
>>32416985
so
i went full autismo and made the calcs of the moves you made:

>>Quakecrushing Treehammer<<
>x4 against: Rock
>x2 against: Ground/Water/Electric
>x1 against: Fire/Steel/Poison/Psychic/Ice/Dark/Fairy/Normal/Fight/Ghost
>x1/2 against: Dragon
>x1/4 against: Bug/Grass
>x0 against: Flying

>>Ultrapunching Flamefury<<
>x4 against: Steel/Ice
>x2 against: Grass/Normal/Dark
>x1 against: Bug/Fight/Ground/Electric/Rock
>x1/2 against: Flying/Poison/Psychic/Fairy/Fire/Water/Dragon
>x0 against: Ghost

>>Metalshooter Hydroblast<<
>x4 against: Rock
>x2 against: Ground/Ice/Fairy
>x1 against: Fire/Normal/Fight/Flying/Poison/Bug/Ghost/Psychic/Dark
>x1/2 against: Steel/Electric/Grass/Dragon
>x1/4 against: Water
>>
>>32417825
Interesting. It's not what I was thinking when I came up with the moves but I guess that is how it would work.
>>
>>32417825
i was skeptical at first this could actually work.
Honestly was expecting Treehammer to tank but flamefury is arguably worse
>>
>>32417281
>200 BP Dragon move
>neutral damage to Fairy Type Pokemon

pffft. That will never happen.
>>
Ho-oh

Ho-ohium Z
>Converts Z-Power into crystals that upgrade Ho-oh's Sacred Fire to an exclusive Z-Move.

Blazing Radiance (or something): 200 BP, guaranteed burn on applicable pokemon

fire that emits raindbows and shit, something to that effect

Lugia

Lugium Z
>Converts Z-Power into crystals that upgrade Lugia's Aeroblast to an exclusive Z-Move.

Heavenly Typhoon (or something): 160BP, guaranteed crit

aeroblast, but a full on storm variant
>>
>>32416678
It would never happen, but in the event that it did I'd personally like to see Dark/Ghost Mega Darkrai and Fairy/Psychic Mega Cresscelia. Having them be even remotely involved in the story outside of a small sidequest would also be cool.
>>
>>32418111
>Lugia get a move that's effectively 240BP that ignores Sp.D buffs
>Does not help Lugia in any way as it is much better defensively than offensively
Bruh
>>
>>32418169
>involved in the story
this is what I want for ALL legendary pokemon, if they're not in the story they can GTFO as far as I'm concerned
>>
>>32416678
Regirock SHOULD learn Recover. The Pokédex talks about how it can repair itself with rocks laying around.
>>
>>32418279
>implying
I think they just need a postgame sidequest.
>>
>>32418111
How about for Lugia's, instead of guaranteed crit, it clears the field of hazards?
>>
File: 1490155339176.png (453KB, 538x749px) Image search: [Google]
1490155339176.png
453KB, 538x749px
>All these retards going over and disregarding the 200 BP cap
>>
>>32416678
why not use Crush Grip, the signature move of Regigigas?
>>
>>32418205
You talk as if Game Freak give a fuck what would actually be good for a Pokémon.
>>
File: image.jpg (160KB, 750x1279px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160KB, 750x1279px
>>32418407
>implying the damage cap is 200 for signature Z-moves

To be fair, only Pulverizing Pancake and Catastropika go up to 210, but still.
>>
>>32418518
>Pulverizing Pancake - 210 BP

>Catastropika - 210 BP

>Inferno Overdrive(Z-V-Create) - 220

Aside those three, for some random meme, and the fact that Z-Core Enforcer goes from 100 to 140, the cap is retarded, the only move that could be abused would be Z-Explosion

>Z-Explosion becomes Self-Destruct in terms of power
>>
File: 1493096531450.png (322KB, 634x650px) Image search: [Google]
1493096531450.png
322KB, 634x650px
Can someone make one for Silvally? I'm not good with this stuff.
>>
>>32418583
>Silvally
>Diamond and Pearl remakes
>>
>>32418588
>Three Type-Fulls, two in SM
>Arceus clone
>>
>>32418583
>Silvallium-Z
Augments Silvally's Multi-attack into the signature Z-Move RKS Revolution
>190 BP
>Silvally uses its Z-Power to transform as if it were holding a Memory, into a type that is Super-Effective against the target(If target has 4x weakness it will go with that type, if not it randomly selects a type the target is weak to)
>Remains in that form, with Multi-attack changing type to match, until KO'd

Good enough for you?
>>
File: 1470960146435.jpg (71KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1470960146435.jpg
71KB, 300x300px
On a scale of 1 to Mega-Fug, how jank would this be?
>Togekissium Z
Augments Togekiss's Moonblast into "Magical Cyclone."
Base Power 175
After attacking, Tailwind is applied on your side.
>>
>>32416935
Hnng. Yanmega needs this so bad.
>>
>>32418667
P-Don.
>>
>>32416678
Not even headlining OU, buddy.
>Must use a functionally 100BP move that fails if the opponent is a ghost
>Oh yeah, remember that using a move comes AFTER a pokemon swap?
>Takes the Z-Slot of your team
>Regigigas' Item slot is occupied
>Regigigas can only do this once
>Regigigas must waste a moveslot on Giga Impact
>Regigigas gets no ability
>Regigigas has no reliable recovery to take advantage of its boosted defences
>Sits at a good, but not stellar 100 speed... AFTER starting its first turn at 50 meaning status is coming to penetrate your anus if a ghost isn't
>Cannot even run a train on most stallmons, and can't really set up
>Hilariously predictable, you are wearing a giant "kick me" sign for most of the battle
>Becomes dead weight if you are forced to swap out for whatever reason

No ability Regigigas, or fuck, Clear Body Regigigas isn't banned to ubers anymore, man.
>>
Lucarium Z
>It converts Z-Power into crystals that upgrade Lucario's Aura Sphere to an exclusive Z-Move.

Aura Storm: 200 BP, raises all of Lucario's stats by 1 stage and Mega Evolves it.

(^:
>>
>Hitmonchanium
>Z-Move, 1-Punch
>-Accuracy, ignores typing, ability, protect, dig/ect status, or anything else that would otherwise make a move fail.
>The opponent is KO'd
>>
>>32418680
>yfw the Lucario in the P20 movie has this Z-Crystal
>>
Rayquazium Z
>It converts Z-Power into crystals that converts Rayquaza's Dragon Ascent to an exclusive Z-Move

High Impact Fugging: 200 BP, Flying. Raises Rayquaza's Attack and Speed by one stage and sets up Tailwind.
>>
>>32418678
>must use a functionally 100 BP move
In what world is 100 BP bad?
I get your point that it fails against Ghosts though. What if its other effects still took place even if a Ghost switched in? Or better, took place before the attack lands, so you could use 200 BP straight away.
>>
>Vespiquenium-Z
Augments Vespiquen's Attack Order, Defend Order, Or Heal Order into unique Z-Moves
>Attack Order->Hive-Mind Havoc
>BP 150
>The user fills its underlings with its Z-Power and commands them to ravage the target. Leaves the target infested, trapping them for 3-5 turns and daming the target for 1/8th of its max HP each turn.

>Defend Order->Aegis Order
>The user fills its underlinngs with Z-power so that they may better shield it from harm. Gives the user +3 Def and +3 SpDef

>Heal Order->Rejuvenation Order
>The user fills its underlings with Z-power and commands them to restore its body. Fully restores HP and removes any status conditions the user may have, restores lowered stats to their original number.
>>
Bidoofium-Z

500 BP and includes the effects of Belly Drum
>>
Magmortium-Z
>Augments Magmortar's Flamethrower into a unique Z-Move: 3,600 Degree Fireball
>185 BP
>Always burns target, capable of burning other fire types

Elecvirium-Z
>Augments Electivire's Wild Charge into the unique Z-Move: 20,000 volt Tail Slam
>185 BP
>Always leaves the target paralyzed, capable of paralyzingly electric types.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.