[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any hope that the Diamond/Pearl remakes will be good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 2.jpg (618KB, 1081x1524px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
618KB, 1081x1524px
Is there any hope that the Diamond/Pearl remakes will be good?
>>
>>32415354
If there are Sinnohforms, then yes - hope springs eternal.
>>
>>32415354
If someone like Morimoto or Unno directs it then yes.
>>
>>32415354
Only if there is a minigame where we get to lick Gardenia's belly.
>>
>>32415354
No chance in hell
Also sauce?
>>
>>32415389
Sekai Natatane Taizaiki
>>
>>32415389
https://nhentai.net/g/192472/
>>
>>32415354
Rebuilding Sinnoh to accommodate Gen 7's non-grid based system would be interesting but I also imagine them simplifying the roads and such.

Not a big loss for some players
>>
As long as they recognize Pokeride as the QOL change that it is(along stuff like running shoes, infinite bag space, the current PC system) There is hope.
>>
>>32415354
As long as they keep all the cool shit from Platinum.
>>
>>32416460
Oh, also reusable TMs
>>
>>32415354
They can't be worse than the original DPPt.
>>
>>32416467
Which isn't happening and DiaPerfags will defend Gamefreak's laziness like the Hoennbabies before.
>>
A D/P/P remake would literally be the worst thing to ever happen. Nothing was remotely good about the original, neither were the new evolutions.

Personally, I'd prefer to see a Pokemon Z or a new Kanto region remake, it's a much more interesting concept
>>
>>32416495
>a second kanto remake is much more interesting
>>
>>32416505
I mean if by remake they meant "Kanto but 20 years into the future"(sine Red and Blue are adults) that could be interesting.
>>
>>32416495
Isn't that a good argument for having a remake though? A remake would make the game better.
>>
>>32415409
holy shit so many good doujins were added
>>
>>32416524
fine.
I can at least agree that I'd be okay with revisiting a region in a sequel is preferable to a half-assed remake
>>
>>32416532
wow I butchered the fuck out of that sentence
>>
>>32416495
Isn't that the point of a remake though? Remakes are suppose to change the original game/region. I remember reading an article where one of the creators said that it's pointless to remake the same game over and over again therefore they add new things and sometimes change up the formula like they did with oras and bw2 but at the same time retain some of the nostalgia.

It applies to every remake. If FRLG and BW2 and can make me like Unova and Kanto then im sure a Sinnoh remake may help others would didn't like it perhapes like it.
>>
Only if z moves and megas will be there.
Also no hm slaves and different clothes
>>
>>32415354
With current Game Freak? Fuck no.
>>
>>32416524
but we already have kanto games on the virtual console.

im a sinnohfetus and i even i acknowledge the fact that remakes on the 3DS would be pointless.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.