[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did Brock ever win a single battle in the anime prior to DP?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (7KB, 262x193px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 262x193px
I was just thinking about this the other day, how until Brock got Croagunk in DP, I don't think Brock ever won a single on-screen battle in Kanto, Johto or AG outside of some Team Rocket blast-offs. Every time Brock battles in the OS or AG, it was just to watch him lose.

The way I realized this was thinking about Brock's pokemon and trying to remember a win for them, I can't think of any. Geodude, Onix, Crobat, Vulpix, Foretress, Mudkip or Ludicolo.....did they ever beat another trainer in battle ever...outside of Team Rocket?

I mean Brock nearly beat Ash in the Pewter Gym battle, but after that I don't think he ever won a single battle again until DP.
>>
>>32414950
No one is ever going to analyze that. There is a reason all analysis of Ash's pokes are just major battles. I wouldn't be surprised regardless since none of the companions ever do jack shit outside of their goal if they have one. Brock never did shit for his goal other than Vulpix, and that was nothing too.
>>
>>32414950
Fuck off, Scott.
>>
>>32414972
Not only that, but Scott already knows the answer. He just wants attention from unsuspecting anons for trolling purposes and because he's insecure. Ignore the thread and let it rot away.
>>
>>32414950
Yes

https://youtu.be/6Z02yqV0VZk
>>
>>32415364
Behave yourself.
>>
He might've in AG but the OS had next to no battles.
>>
Well he beat his mom that one time

But I'm curious if he won any other battle before that tournament in DP. I really can't remember anything else
>>
>>32415608
I don't think he ever won a battle in AG either, again not counting some TR blast-offs.

I remember Foretress being used like...once against James Cacnea in a tournament and it lost. I remember his Mudkip lost in the Winstrate Family episode to some woman's Zigzagoon who used Thunder on it. I can't recall if Lombre/Ludicolo ever battled another trainer, I don't think it ever did.
>>
>>32415608
>>32415824
See >>32415335.
>>
>>32414950
Brock isn't real
he got retconned, remember?
>>
>>32416025
Autism
>>
OS was really, really not about the competence of the trainers involved or the frequency of winning. Look how Ash gets most his badges.
>>
>>32419405
But they still had some proper battles. I think the problem is Brock never really battled other trainers. Even in the few spotlight episodes he got, he never battled Suzie or any other character, just talked about breeding.

I'm thinking about Brock's eps in Johto. The Stantler episode, the Pineco ep, the two Zubat evolved in, the Sick Daze episode, etc....he never battled in those eps either outside of a TR blast-off.

Then in AG Brock loses virtually every battle he was in. It was actually pretty funny, people would get excited to watch Brock battle for the first time in AG...yet every match was just to see him lose.
>>
He defeated his mom according to that anon.

NEXT!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.