[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BALLTISM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: vector-pokemon-poke-ball-set.jpg (123KB, 1400x980px) Image search: [Google]
vector-pokemon-poke-ball-set.jpg
123KB, 1400x980px
What's your favorite ball, /vp/?

It's possible to catch a mew in Emerald and a Deoxys in ORAS. What's the best ball for Mew and Deoxys?
>>
>>32412133
REGULAR POKE BALL FOR ALL POCKET MONSTERS
>>
>>32412133
>Using non-game balls in a thread about balltism
Retarded

Also,
>Mew in Emerald
You can't keep it. Pokémon Bank blocks it as illegal.
>>
>>32412133
Fuck, I miss the old Park/Sport Ball. Nice pattern and shade of green on it, much better than the Gen IV redesign that was just a Poke Ball with a small marking on it.
>>
Premier
Ultra
Heavy
Moon
Dive

I force myself to catch everything (including legendaries) in pokeballs only, but if it's something I like or want to add to my team I try to use premier or ultra.
>>
I catch everything that matters to me in a luxury ball.

makes legendaries a bit more challenging, and makes HGSS a pain in the ass.
>>
>>32412456
If you're playing HGSS you HAVE to catch the legendaries in apricorn balls, it's the law.
>>
>>32412467
One day, I'm going to hack my copies of LG, HG and SS to allow me to recatch all of the legendaries I transferred to Gen V, and in apricorn balls.
>>
If they're not shiny AND in apricorn balls you're a noob and you should kill yourself.
>>
One day I'm gonna get me a shiny Groudon in a love ball.
>>
File: image.jpg (4MB, 3408x4288px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4MB, 3408x4288px
>>
>>32412133
What is that weird Pokeball in the bottom left of the image? I've seen vendors at conventions sell merch of it like that's a normal Pokeball.
>>
>>32413130
It's a Park Ball
>>
>>32412205
fpbp
>>
>>32412133
Dive, always Dive, but I also have a soft spot for Safari given its rarity and awesome new entry animation in SM.
>>
>>32412960
I'm trying to get a shiny Groudon in Ruby. I plan on using a near ball. My optimism is fading fast. I was actually only doing it to prepare for shiny Rayquaza. If it's going to struggle I might throw a master ball at it.
>>
>>32413239
Trust me, it's going to struggle.
>>
>>32413239
Nest ball not near ball.

>>32413244
Yeah I've done some tests and chances are it will. It's still worth a try to get it in a nest ball.
>>
DBHA or nothing!
>>
>>32412133
Ultra Ball and Luxury Ball.
>>
>>32413077
>Koko
>NOT fast ball
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.