[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Starter Packs: /vp/ edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

File: funny-starter-packs.jpg (35KB, 600x319px) Image search: [Google]
funny-starter-packs.jpg
35KB, 600x319px
I've never seen or heard about stereotypes of Pokemon players/fans. Or any starter packs about them. How they dress, like, act and look. What they carry with them, all that. What would a general stereotypical Pokemon fan starter pack have? Starter packs for different types of people within the playerbase are also welcome.
>>
Darkfags are edgy
Fairyfags are gay
Bugfags are hipsters

>funny-starter-packs
>funny
>>
File: 1449624308647.jpg (11KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
1449624308647.jpg
11KB, 210x240px
Did you need to make a thread for this?
>>
File: 1490418864771.jpg (689KB, 1422x1451px) Image search: [Google]
1490418864771.jpg
689KB, 1422x1451px
the thing about the hair is oddly specific, although I just hate looking at the shoe + jeans combo. Its like they only have 1 pair of shoes. whether it is the gym or work or going to a social gathering their parents forced them to go, I just hate looking at it

Like you can tell when someone is a social outcast by the way they dress, "that weird kid", etc. Maybe only I do that because it takes one to know one.
>>
>>32411710
is that how you picture a typical pokemon fan? he looks more like a dorky, slightly autistic hipster that plays radiohead and weezer on repeat all day.
>>
File: 1492798934421.jpg (331KB, 1932x1885px) Image search: [Google]
1492798934421.jpg
331KB, 1932x1885px
>>32411710
see this just looks bad. Balding is something that can happen to anyone though, sadly. Feels like about 1 out of every 3 adult males eventually become bald or suffer from hair loss, but its sad when that happens in your 20s
>>
>>32411714
when pokemon Go just came out, you wont believe how many of those guys I saw. Funny you should mention autistic. The girls are a different subject, but for guys, yeah, the majority of them were like that. Hipsters being either skinnyfat or fat, too. I'm projecting at this point.

But a lot of Pokemon players do seem to be either "hipsters nerds" or stereotypical nerds or the autistic virgin look like in that picture. Well, lets just say you don't see rednecks (not to be confused with someone who just has a southern hick accent) playing Pokemon. Same with African females. Yes they probably exist somewhere buy you don't really think of those when you think "person who plays Pokemon a lot"
>>
>>32411754
I've known a few hip black kids that party and shit that are huge into Pokemon and DBZ. Like they are extroverted, popular black kids that keep up with everything streetwear, sports and hip hop but have a nerdy side to them too.
>>
>>32411767
I was going to post something about the "black guy who likes anime" thing too, but honestly do you really see them as being your "average" Pokemon player?

also Pokemon is like Yugioh; the average player isn't even a child

shit I wish I could party and stuff too but its hard to do when people can tell you have autism, my last post in this thead
>>
>>32411785
Dude, I stopped by at my local game shop during yu-gi-oh night so I could pick up some Pokemon boosters and like almost half of the people there were wearing fedoras. And the cashier was wearing one of those silk screen goku shirts.
>>
File: itsnotafedoramomgeez.jpg (8KB, 342x214px) Image search: [Google]
itsnotafedoramomgeez.jpg
8KB, 342x214px
>>32411832
>and like almost half of the people there were wearing fedoras
I unironically wear this, but I live in a somewhat rural area so it's not that uncommon. Also I look like Jesus. Most of the people I spotted playing Go when it was "in" were average college aged Mexicans and cliche white bros. There really is no stereotypical Pokemon fan aesthetic.
>>
>>32411767
>i've known black kids that are into DBZ and this was at all strange or unusual
Don't be fucking retarded.
I bet when you met a spic kid that liked Captain Tsubasa it blew your fucking mind.
>>
>>32411720
it happens to about 80%, starts in your late teens and happens because your folicles become sensitive to regular testosterone levels
>>
File: dfa.png (483KB, 1132x748px) Image search: [Google]
dfa.png
483KB, 1132x748px
>>32411720
Advice from a girl: It's better to be bald than balding. I mean look at Vin Diesel vs. Guy trying to cover up obvious insecure bald spots with what hair he has left.
>>
>>32414257
you aren't a girl, shut up
>>
File: photo.jpg (37KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
37KB, 900x900px
>>32414299
Is it because you're balding Anon-kun? I promise I won't tell anyone.
>>
>>32411673
Anyone seen any I am a fucking faggot starter packs, reddit?
>>
Stupid metapod followers
>>
>>32414324
nice projection. i bet you're the one who's balding. thats why you're pretending to be a girl while using an attention whore name.
>>
>>32414469
You poor thing, you seem so upset. Did somebody hurt you?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.