[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need ideas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: soon.jpg (19KB, 250x249px) Image search: [Google]
soon.jpg
19KB, 250x249px
I'm part of a Pokemon rp, which btw is 100% "not sexual". My character is a Feraligatr and is basically a side character compared to everyone else. I need to plot twist action for him. Any ideas? Please keep it semi-serious
>>
>>32411281
Feraligatr is soley for sexual
>>
>>32411281
You're asking the wrong website
You should go to /trash/ if anything
>>
/mlp/ tier thread
>>
Gee... Thanks 4chan. You guys are sooo helpful
>>
>>32411281
>I'm part of a Pokemon rp
literally kys aspie
>>
>>32411281
>>>/deviantart/
>>
Sorry anon. RP isn't my thing so I'm not sure what to tell ya. Also that's one malnourished feraligtr.
>>
>>32411281

I've never done any 'RP', so I don't know what to tell you.
>>
>>32411281
Well, what's the scenerio? I don't know the plot enough to twist it.
>>
>>32411281
If you wanna RP as a Feraligatr I'm sure the sheer force of a bullet would good idea.
>>
They live in a guild, like in the Pokemon Rescue games. He's the guild's chef and recently evolved. He's a happy-go-lucky sidekick that doesn't get much action, besides from the occasional spar
>>
>>32411281
>>32411330
>>32411431
fuck off faggot
>>
Make him as much of a flaming faggot as you OP
>>
>>32411431
With his new evolution came a new kind of gourmet hunger. After a freak incident in which he used Bite or Crunch a little too vigorously, he has developed a taste for 'mon, and now he is on a personal quest to not only eat 'em all, but to also figure out how to best bring out the flavor of 'em all. Make sure to play up the silly factor, and draw a firm line between allies and snacks, otherwise people will think you are weird. Then again, that ship has probably already sailed.
It gives you a reason to start plots (Wild Blissey are only found in this forest, and I need a half-dozen for the banquet at the end of the week), it gives you a personal goal, and it fits with your role and development.
>>
>>32411431
secretly has been poisoning everybody with some sort of heavy metal like Deutrium.
>>
>>32411281
Link to this RP?
>>
This is the gayest shit I've seen all day.
>>
>>32411462
Thank you for your input and for taking this semi-seriously
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.