[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

M20

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: oEtj5gU[1].jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
oEtj5gU[1].jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
>Butterfree and Hitokage (Charmander), Pokémon: Together with the Pokémon he befriends, Satoshi heads for his next encounter!

What about the rest though? Will Squirtle and Bulbasaur be there too, will they be adapted out in favor of different Pokemon, or will he just have Pikachu, Charizard, and Butterfree throughout the whole movie?
>>
Man, they really do want Gen I protagonist of whatever form (Game Red, Origins Red, Anime Red IE Ash you faggots deal with it) to have Charmander as his starter when they can't Third Option Adaption with Pikachu, huh?
>>
File: 67567787.png (82KB, 500x525px) Image search: [Google]
67567787.png
82KB, 500x525px
>>32410921
gotta pump that charizard western normie appeal into it or it wont be considered relevant.
>>
>>32410972
Sad. And that's as someone who still loves Charizard till Incineroar came around but even back then wondered why the other two weren't hawked as much.
>>
>>32410921
>>32410972
>>32411010
Fuck y'all
Good to know the Charizard shilling keeps going strong.
>>
File: butt.gif (2MB, 536x288px) Image search: [Google]
butt.gif
2MB, 536x288px
>>32410921
All I know is that I'm glad Butterfree is still considered to have enough appeal to be something the main protagonist trained at some point
>>
>>32410881
>Butterfree and Charmander will be in the movie
>Misty and Brock won't
will never not be salty
>>
>>32410881
They adapted out Misty and Brock, so I don't see why not.
>>
>>32411223
It's not. It's literally only in the movie because "muh sad butterfree farewell episode"
>>
>>32411697
But Misty is worst character.
>>
>>32410881
The translator explained that this article was just restating shit that was in the trailer and on the official site, so I wouldn't put any real stock in it.
>>
>>32411721
>star of one of the most iconic episodes in the show
>not important
>>
>>32411721

Yes, that's one of the most iconic episodes of the original series

Butterfree is also iconic for being the first Pokemon Ash released
>>
>>32410881
We better get misty, brock and the rest of ash's main kanto Pokemon, whats the point otherwise?
>>
>>32411721
They never do farewell episodes anymore
>>
>>32414056
And, ya know, his first pokemon he caught.
>>
>>32415224

>Goodra
>Greninja
>>
>>32415279
good ones and not at the end
>>
>>32410881
next to pikachu charmander and butterfree had actual character arcs to warrant extra emphasis.
>>
Huh I only just realize they changed his irises back to how they were pre-BW(they're thinner and longer, where post-BW they were shorter and fatter.
>>
Well we do know this time he probably gets Gengar.

>>32415528
I'm glad, fat irises were shit, though I like the brown.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.