[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Board Game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: pic295327_md.jpg (80KB, 500x308px) Image search: [Google]
pic295327_md.jpg
80KB, 500x308px
Congrats, Anon!

You have been chosen to create a Pokemon board game. You have can have control over it as you want. What kind of board game will it be? A race to the finish game, A build game or whatever you can come up with.
>>
>>32409976
that game was so fucking evil.
>>
>>32409980
less evil than master trainer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQKZ8XX9UBw&t=3s&ab_channel=TheJWittz
>>
Scrabble but only Pokémon names. The "letters" that only appear once (like ., -, and 2) will have to have some placeholder square.

The board modifiers might be a little different, like having themes based on the games or something.

I think it would be really cool.
>>
>>32409976
t. JWittz
>>
>>32409991
I won't watch that video, but the key to winning Master Trainer is to completely ignore everything else and keep hitting event card spaces. The event cards completely break the game.
>>
Spot It - Pokemon Edition
>>
>>32409976
Master Trainer Deluxe/Ultimate/whatever. Start in Kanto (for the nostalgia purchases), release every other region as "expansions" with their native mons to allow for a larger variety while gaining money from fans of that region.
>>
File: koi no kotoba.png (365KB, 1106x1600px) Image search: [Google]
koi no kotoba.png
365KB, 1106x1600px
>>32409976
a tabeltop rpg.
at least one player who play a trainer with at least one player that plays a pokemon for each player that plays a trainer.

pokemon players are always outside the pokeballs and unboxed unless something happens.

think you would play that goys?
>>
>>32410779
no.
I'm not a furry. I dont want to rp a pokemon
>>
>>32410800
its about team work. it wouldn't get ero unless the people you play with starting getting ero.
>>
>>32410800
literally (and figuratively) projecting
>>
Pokemon don't speak, what are they supposed to do?
>>
File: bear rough.jpg (92KB, 720x443px) Image search: [Google]
bear rough.jpg
92KB, 720x443px
>>32410880
anything else they want to do.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.