[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: mons that share typings but are completely different.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 1

File: sketch-1493233019100.png (246KB, 1269x720px) Image search: [Google]
sketch-1493233019100.png
246KB, 1269x720px
ITT: mons that share typings but are completely different.
>>
gyarados and pelipper
zapdos and emolga
>>
>>32407439
Houndoom and Bara
Azumarill and Tranny
Galvantula and 43
Chandelure and UB Killer
Golurk and Sandcastle
Whimsicott/Shiinotic and Bulu
Hydreigon and Maneater
Dedenne and Koko

I could go on all day desu
>>
>>32407600
There are 3 Water/Fairies in the game and you chose the two that are kind of similar between them.
>>
Charizard and any Phoenix / Bird.
>>
Raticate and Exploud?
>>
Heracross and Pheromosa
>>
The 100% answer is Girafarig and Meloetta.
>>
Decidueye, Dhelmise and Trevenant
>>
>>32407600
Houndoom and Incineroar? Really?
Azumaril and Primarina? Really?
Do you know what "totally different means"?

The two fire/dark have basically the same concept: both feral animal with something evil in their main theme. The only difference is Incineroar standing up.

The two water/fairy are basically cute water animal with a feminine look. The only difference again is the latter being too much humanized.

The other choices are pretty neat in general but on this two combination you were just lead by your hate...that makes me thing:

"What have we here? A couple of haters? A cup of haters?" ahahahahhaha
>>
>>32407674

Both humanized beetle. One more humanized that the others. Not so different in their basic concept.
>>
>>32407600
>Houndoom and Incineroar
>two angry animals with a red/black color scheme

>Primarina and Azumarill
>two smiling cute blue animals

Yeah, "totally different"
>>
>>32407679
Girafarig, Meloetta and Oranguru!!
>>
>>32407691

>cockroach
>beetle
>>
>>32407684
I sincerly hope you're baiting holy shit you sound autistic
that anon was talking about what they do in battle. Cat's a fat physical attacker, doom's a speedy special attacker.
>>
>>32407698
Ok, wrong word, i meant they are both humanized insects. Nothing different in the main concept. Ferrotthorn is a metallic root full f thorns while kartana is a flying origami, that's a totally different concept.
>>
Skarmory and Celesteela

Nidorina and Koffing

Lanturn and Rotom-Wash

Reshiram and Turtonator

Meloetta-P and Bewear

Pachirisu and Xurkitree

Metagross and Jirachi

Altaria and Rayquaza

Hypno and Necrozma
>>
>>32407439
Arceus and Raticate
>>
>>32407711
Ohh true! Because everyone here is talking about that and not judging by the look... come on, don't be a stupid idiot! Being a special of physical attacker is not what makes you "completely different". they look based on the same concept, who cares if they are different combat wise? You can say that for every single pokemon then...poor you and your nerdy things!
>>
>>32407711
So what is so different about Galvantula and Vikavolt?
You are legitimately, kys.
>>
>>32407755
Sticky Web means there's a possibility that your team might actually benefit from running Galvantula.
>>
Zygarde and Flygon
>>
Lucario and Cobalion.
They kind of have that "justice" theme but eh.
>>
>>32407711
Are you at least able to see the differences between a cunt and a penis or do you need to know that the penis is a speedy physical attacker and the pussy is a very slow special and physical tank? AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
>>
>>32407779
Ohhh completely different mons now! You opened my mind, dude!! Not!!! lol
>>
starmie and bruxish
>>
Poliwrath and Keldeo

Zapdos and Rotom-Fan

Magnezone and Togedemaru

Alola-Exeggutor and Mega Sceptile

Kingdra and Palkia

Nosepass and Lycanroc
>>
>>32407755
Have you even looked at their stats or movepools? They do completely different things you literal autist.
>>
>>32407779
>similitudes
They are both special oriented pokémon, both based on a bug, they attack shooting electricity which they can obtain from human sources. Although being bug-type, both evolve pretty later in their game.
>Differences
One learns a move the other one cannot learn

Yeah totally different.
>>
>>32407834
But we are talking about the look and the main concept of the pokemon, not their stats, you stupid idiot!

Do you know what happens? Do you know what happens when you can't understand the topic and you keep talking about things like those? Do you know what happens?

Mr. "Stats and Movepool over the Look", you have just made the list!
>>
Metagross/Bronzong and Jirachi/Solgaleo. The first 2 are sentient metal but the latter look like flesh and blood organisms. Although apparently Solgaleo has a full metal body.
>>
>>32407846
>One learns a move the other one cannot learn
If that's one of their most important moves, then yeah, actually it's a pretty big difference. If a bulky Bug/Steel physical attacker with Technician was introduced and it didn't learn Bullet Punch, it would function completely differently from Scizor.
>>
>>32407919
But in term of look and concept would be totally similar if it's somekind of red/metallic mantis pokemon.
>>
>>32407919
So it's their niche that differs, not them, if it's just one move.
>>
I can think of a few
>Durant and Forretress
>Pelipper and Gyarados
>Hydreigon and Guzzlord
>Buzzwole and Pheromosa
>Lugia and Oricorio Pa'u
>>
Drifblim and Oricorio-Sensu

Zygarde (especially 10% and 100%) and Flygon

Darmanitan Zen Mode and Delphox
>>
altaria and salamence
>>
Forretress and Scizor

Both design and mechanics
>>
>>32407631
>>32407684
>>32407694
what >>32407711 said is right, I'm looking at battle functionality

>>32407739
>>32407794
sound like underage, and to the first guy, I was one of the first people in the thread and OP never clarified the extent of "completely different"

>>32407755
speed and function, one being a suicide lead and the other a slow pivot
>>
>surskit & golisopod

one wrecks the other gets wrecked, enough said?
>>
>>32408452
First guy you tagged.
I was too, Primarina and Azumarill are similar between each others when compared to Tapu Fini. Both are slow and strong Wallbreakers.
You could have easily picked Fini instead.
>>
>>32409191
Fini is a wallbreaker as well though. It doesn't use raw strength to break walls like the others, but Taunt + NM is wallbreaking.
>>
>>32409297
I don't completely agree but even then, it's clearly way more different than Prim and Azu are to each others.
>>
Sigilyph and Lugia
>>
>>32409297
That's a stallbreaker though.
Wallbreakers use brute strength while stallbreakers use taunt or sub to kill fat shit.
>>
>>32409309
I was just emphasizing the physical and special difference, but yeah Fini does contrast more.

>>32409465
Oh yeah you're right about that, my bad.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.