[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A better S/M anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: NLlqRTJ.jpg (272KB, 1029x1377px) Image search: [Google]
NLlqRTJ.jpg
272KB, 1029x1377px
Now this is not a S/M hate thread. But more of a what-if thread. Now I firmly stand by my belief that Ash should have won the Kalos League. It would have made sense, Ash was the strongest that we had ever seen him with Pokemon that he had caught in just one region. And I know it pissed me off when they turned Ash into a little kid again who looks like he doesn't know his right from his left. What they should have done, was let Ash win the Kalos league, and made the sun and moon protagonist be Ash's son. It would have made so much more sense to have his son go to a school for Pokemon. It should be his son who goes to school and does the island challenge. And then at the end of the anime they have him fight Ash as the final battle for Sun and Moon. Then let his son continue to new regions. I know im not the only one who thinks this would have been a better idea.
>>
>>32406744
>defeat Ash, go off to other regions

So you want ANOTHER character that gets dragged on for too long.
>>
>>32406756
Better than the one we have now who has been dragged on since the 90's.
>>
>>32406744
>made the sun and moon protagonist be Ash's son.
Stop right there.
>>
>>32407018
Well it honestly wouldn't have been any worse than what it is now. He's already pretty much a whole new character anyway.
>>
>>32406744
AUTISM
>>
>>32406744
>Ash was the strongest that we had ever seen him
Stop right there. Can't believe some newfag thinks this while DP Ash exists.
>>
File: 1491935655123.png (189KB, 1280x1122px) Image search: [Google]
1491935655123.png
189KB, 1280x1122px
>>32407076
Do you know what board you are on?
>>
>>32407078
Yeah...no. In XY, Ash FULLY evolved everything he caught that could evolve. DP had Buizel and Gible. On that, note that also he caught the region's pseudo legend AGAIN, and this time fully evolved it. He mastered a form that could stand equal with Megas. How in the world does DP stand up to all that?
>>
>>32407102
Buizel didn't want to evolve a la Pikachu and he didn't have the time to train Gible, not that it was a serious pokémon in his team anyway. Ash's best team is the one he used against Paul.
>>
File: 1471558053875.jpg (138KB, 806x714px) Image search: [Google]
1471558053875.jpg
138KB, 806x714px
>>32406744
>>
>>32407693
Alan is cute, ash is not
>>
>>32406744
Should have ended in Johto.
>>
>>32406744
I think would be fitting and pretty great, but the point is: The pokemon anime is too shy for a overarching plot like this, it's not like Pokemon Special that anything can happen - The writers simply don't try that much because they don't want, it's more aimed at kids and cookie cutter-plots are more than enough.
>>
>>32409726
I think in a perfect world, Ash would've finished in Johto, and Pokemon advanced would've been the first to feature new protagonists.
>>
>>32406744
pretty good idea but since it triggers [insert name] shipping, we will never see it.

Too bad amour is a sub plot, not a ship.
>>
>>32409726
no, in DP
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.