[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

According to Aether reports, they were 3 models of "Type:Full

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Type_0-SL.png (2MB, 1653x2017px) Image search: [Google]
Type_0-SL.png
2MB, 1653x2017px
According to Aether reports, they were 3 models of "Type:Full " created. But the three of them rejected the RKS system, and became Type:Null.
So Gladion has one, the MC has one too... According to you, what will happen to the third one ?
Also, do you think Silvally is actually what Type:Full were supposed to be, or do you think Type:Full could be something different that could appear in the next games
>>
>>32405422
Silvally is Type:Full. The Pokédex even hints as this, saying it was Gladion who gave it a real name.

The third Type:Null is probably going to be in (one of) the next games, if we see more to either Alola or Aether.
>>
The third Null is in Sinnoh. It'll be a part of the postgame Origin Episode.
>>
>>32405438
I can see it. They could work in Arceus that way too.
>>
They said there were three just to explain the type: null you will get in the next games
>>
>>32405932
oo... Does this mean the next game could be set in future Alola
>>
>>32405951
The third null was set free, it could be anywhere.
Since captures are not canon (other than gift pokemon) then type null might appear in every game from now on
>>
>>32406008
I don't know, I guess if Gladion gave you a Type:Null, it was because it was in the Aether HQ, like the one he has.
So it's logical to think that the third one was also in Alola. I don't see it swimming accross the ocean to get in another region
>>
I'd like to think the third one escaped to the wild and ran into a Ditto, and started a wild pack of them.

I think in the game say Type: Full is Sivally, and the helmet is strong enough to convert it into a weaker form. So all three become Sivally, though it would be cool if they gave it different forms in future games, kinda like Eevee or Tyrogue.
>>
It's to explain why Type: Null is not shiny locked.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.