[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About to start Moon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: thefuckisthis.jpg (43KB, 960x539px) Image search: [Google]
thefuckisthis.jpg
43KB, 960x539px
Its the first time for the latest gen who do i choose?
>>
>>32405189
None of them.
>>
not the owl
>>
>>32405189
Pipikek
>>
rowlet! the other 2 are nice too!
>>
Rowlet for a slight challenge

Litten or Popplio for the easiest playthrough possible

Or just pick whose design you like best
>>
>>32405189
All three are great, but Popplio has my favorite final evolution
>>
>>32405189
box
>>
>>32405224
Box it faggot
>>
>>32405189 if you have ever thought about killing everyone at the school you went to, pick rowlet.
>>
>>32405189
littleo
>>
>>32405189
The trap
>>
>>32405189
Bagon
>>
Box it and use Rockruff instead.
>>
>>32405189
Stop being a sheep and make your own decisions
>>
>>32407628
Ewww
>>
>>32405189
The seal is the best in game. Cat has to compete with salazzle as a fire type and muk as a dark type, and owl has to compete with tsareena and mimikyu. Wishiwashi is really good for like 20 minutes then it kinda sucks, golisopod is meh at best, araquanid's best stab is bubblebeam until like level 50, and water/fairy is god tier typing. I like decidueye most out of the three based on design, but primarina is the most functional.
>>
The cat
>>
>>32407628
You suck...a lot of cocks!
>>
>>32407753

>forgetting about the Scald TM

Honestly, Primarina is the most useful, but there are so many good Water and Fairy types in this game. That is your argument for not picking it.
>>
>>32407791
This happens in general with Water type Starters. They are my favorite most of the time, but there's also a lot of stuff of the same type that I want to use, which happens less with Grass and Fire.
I still went with Primarina though.
>>
>32407835

I think BW1 are the only exceptions. There are things like Seismitoad, Jellicent and Carracosta, but Water types are a lot rarer in that game, while good Grass and Fire (and plenty of Fighting) types are a lot more common, so Samurott is more appreciated.
>>
>>32407835
>>32407863

Fucked up the quoting somehow.
>>
>>32407764
Why? What's wrong with Rockruff?
>>
>>32407863
Yeah same with BW2. So few of the good Gen 5 Water types in that game are available before the late-game/post-game. I always only use Pokémon introduced in the specific gen of the games I'm playing, so it's really noticeable.
>>
>>32407729
???
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.